chapter 10

Zach's p.o.v:

great. I asked her out for dinner... what was I thinking?!

"dude. you really did ask her out... where are you going?? huh??"

"we're just going out as friends... not anything else." I tried to defend.

"yeah, right.. you got a thing for her, don't you?"

"......." I didn't answer because it was already obvious.

"it's okay, bro. you can do it. good luck anyway."

with that, my best friend left me to think. I inhaled and exhaled knowing that what I'm doing is really absurd.

****

Jake's p.o.v:

"Jake, you heard?" Chris asked.

"heard what?"

"Merillyn has been asked out by Zach Dare."

I coughed, looked at Chris and shouted.

" WHAT?!!?!?!?"

"dude, no need to shout. why do you care anyway? she wasn't your girlfriend or anything. you haven't even told us anything about her and you."

Chris chuckled as if he didn't care. I made an excuse.

"I gotta go to the bathroom.."

I stood up from my seat furious. after that, I went to Merillyn and grabbed her wrist.

"Jake!" she shouted.

I dragged her with me outside the classroom and out in the halls. "Jake!" she pulled her hand back. and started rubbing her wrist in circles.

"you said yes to him?"

"... Zach? yeah.. its only as friends anyway."

I looked down. I frowned in the inside. "so what?" she said. her eyes also on the floor.

"please don't go...." I begged. "I have to. why don't you just let me go? past is past. and nice try about the confession you did.."

Merillyn's p.o.v:

I started walking away until he grabbed my wrist, stopping my movements. I demanded him to let me go but he didn't.

in just an instant, I was trapped. his two hands stopped me from moving.

"that confession was not a joke... I liked you. and still do. I know I hurt you after I told you the whole truth. but I will never do it again. I promise. just give me a second Chance."

"let me go...." my breath was shaking yet my words were understandable.

"not until you give me a second Chance."

"I said let go!" I pushed him and was trying to get away but he grabbed me by the wrist again and then kissed me.

________________

Late update guys.. sorry. I was really busy. but hope this is Ok for an apology.

vote

comment

thanks