chapter 24

cally's p.o.v:

"you can't even handle kids?" I asked Zach as I tried to suppress a giggle that wanted to come out of my mouth.

"yeah, yeah, yeah. laugh if you want to, for all I care." he said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" I couldn't stop laughing. who can't handle a kid that cries?!

when I slowly wiped a tear away from my eyes, I saw Zach's mad expression. and it scared me. so I stopped laughing.

Jazz's p.o.v:

I sighed as I realized that I scared her. "Look, I'm not good with kids period. Don't ask me why."

"Okay then, what would you do if you would have a kid? Let the wife handle everything?" Cally asked straight forward.

"Why have kids?"

"Dude. They're like-- every fathers everything."

" But I'm too young to have a kid and I'm too young to be a father."

"Then wait for a couple of years, you dope." Can't argue with her. She won this time.  

It took us a few minutes to realize that people were staring at us as if we were some couple.

"Aww.. they remind me of us from when we used to fight when we were young, right honey?" A woman said as she was talking to her husband. And as they passed through us.

Her husband nodded in approval and said. "That's true. Ahhh.. young love." Then they started telling each other names and it made me feel weird.

I could also feel a weird feeling around Cally. And I bet inside her, she's saying 'I wanna go home.'

I nudged her elbow and mouthed 'we should go' she nodded in response. And then, we left.

*************

IM SO SORRY FOR THE VERY, VERY, VERY. LATE UPDATE ! I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO WRITE NEXT, AND IM PRETTY BUSY THIS TIME! IM SO SORRY"

And I'm sorry for because it is short.