chapter 8

Merillyn's p.o.v:

that face of his when he blushed... two fragments of  images flashed through my mind.

the first one was a girl and a boy holding hands, going through crowds of people. the girl was holding a huge Teddy bear with a red shirt on it that says:

together forever

the girl was wearing glasses, a long sleeved shirt and a pants. she was laughing with the guy who has the heart warming smile.

***

the other picture showed the girl (same girl from the first picture) shocked and heart broken. unexpected for this to happen to her. the boy showed guilt on his face.

he said. "I'm sorry... I didn't mean for this to hit you so hard. it was fun hanging out with you and all for a year but... that was all a bet... I'm really sorry, Merillyn."

he left just like that. he left me crying for a month because that struck my heart really bad..

*****

the time I got back to reality, I was back home on the front porch about to open the fence. and I felt a tear broke down from my cheek and I can't hold it down anymore. my dam broke and tears were overflowing, remembering the pain I once felt back then.

I stormed inside the house then, inside my room. I cried on the bed for the whole night. the pain was too much to bear.

******

the next day, I woke up weakly, then sat up. I rubbed my eyes softly then went to the bathroom to take change. I didn't have time to take a bath because the time was already 7:50.

after changing, I saw that my hair was a mess. I took the comb from my desk and combed my hair. afterwards, I put it on a ponytail.

I walked down the stairs and then, out the house going to the school.

********

I got to school and saw Jake blush when he looked at me. he also looked away as fast as he can.

Cally came to me and ask in a worried tone. "are you okay? you're eyes are red and puffy... have you been crying?"

"is... it that obvious?" I asked. she nodded her head. I sighed and said. "I'll tell you about it..."

_______________

aww... I feel bad for her. do you? just comment it... I feel like crying. so... bye *goes to the bathroom to cry*

vote

comment

thanks!