chapter 4

4th chapter, released!!

____________

Merillyn's p.o.v:

Damn it! I can't believe that had to happen!

I kept running and running until I reached to the rooftop. I breathed in the wind that was passing through me.

I managed to look at the horizon and it was really breath taking. I closed the door behind me and moved forward to where the railings were. I leaned forward and took another breath in.

"Be careful. you might fall." I heard Zach's voice coming from behind and said. "good morning to you, too Zach."

he chuckled for a bit and then stood beside me. "it really is beautiful, huh? I mean the horizon."

I nodded my head in response.

a short pause occurred between us and then, "so how did you guys break?" he suddenly asked.

"um... I overheard him talking with his friends. I was just a toy. I really thought that he was the one. but turns out I was wrong. big time."

I told him bravely. he was the first person I told him about the truth. my parents thought that Jake was the one who broke up with me but it's the other way around.

tears began to run down my cheeks as I remembered that painful breakup and of course it hurt. we've been together for a year, I guess.

"it's okay to cry, Merillyn. you know what they say:

too much sadness can kill or hurt you.

right?"

I sighed at that thought and a sad smile was printed across my face. tears began to overflow from my eyes and before I knew it, Zach moved closer to me, then held my hand.

"just tell me whenever you need my help on something. I'm always open for you."

hearing those words made me cry more.

Zach's p.o.v:

"just tell me whenever you need my help on something. I'm always open for you."

I tried to comfort her as much as I could but instead, I made her cry even more. I wanted to hold her in my arms and say that everything will be alright. but knowing that she is in so much pain might cause her to cry even more.

so I just patted her back gently as she cries her heart out. after a few minutes, she stopped crying and her eyes became puffy and red.

Merillyn's p.o.v:

I stopped crying after a few minutes. I was about to say something to him until I heard the door opened.

I turned around and saw Jake with a shocked expression. "Jake?" I asked shockingly.

______________

yosh!! done! 5th chapter next! also, if you have any questions, just comment it.

vote, if you want. and I would appreciate it:3