chapter 6

Merillyn's p.o.v:

"I still like you, damn it!" he still likes me? no. that's all a lie. he just wants me to be his 'toy'. I won't ever fall for that trick.

but... why do I feel like I should care and that this is all a confession and not a trick?

he left the rooftop and went back down to the classroom. I suddenly felt a strong grip on my arms. I looked at my arms and saw Zach's hand.

"Z-zach, that hurts..." I said shakily. Zach's grip lessened and he said an apology. I touched my arm and rubbed it gently. I looked at him and said. "that's okay... we should head to class now."

"right."

I led the way with him by my side.

after a few minutes, we got to the classroom and then, i saw Melody sit on Jake's lap. we both made eye contact then looked away. I then, went to my seat and just looked out the window.

at least they didn't pick on me or anything.

after another few minutes, the teacher came and the students were back to their seats. the teacher even had to force Melody to go back to her seat. and then the lesson started.

[skip to the end of the day]

it was already the end of the day and I was the only one left in the classroom.. or that's what I thought.

the door opened and I faced to its way only to find Melody.

"What is it, Melody?" I asked.

she seemed mad at me. she clenched her hands and started softly.

"I hate you ..... I... hate you." she started to make her voice even louder which was already scaring me.

"I hate you! how dare you make him broke up with me!"

my eyes widened as she said that last phrase. "w-what?" I asked shaken.

"ever since the day you came here, his eyes were always on you.... it was as if I never became his girlfriend... and that hurts as hell!"

she started sobbing and then sat on the floor defeated with her hands covering her eyes. I went to her slowly, crouched to her level and said. "I'm sorry... I didn't know anything about that."

I was nearly patting her back until she stopped my hand and gripped it tightly.

I flinched because of the pain and she showed no mercy. she didn't stop either. instead, she pushed me back and I think I hit my head on something really hard because I got unconscious.

__________________

is it bad? or okay? I didn't know what else to write so this is the result. it's boring.. I know. and I'm sorry :'(