chapter 27

Jake's p.o.v:

"Jake."

"Jake!"

I woke up to the sound of the voice that shouted my name. I looked around and saw my family except for.. dad. So it wasn't a dream then.

"Jake? Are you okay?"

Alice asked. Her eyes were red from all the crying she made probably when I was at school. The guys? They looked like they wanted to cry.

"Boys, please help Jake go to his room." Mom said with her voice a bit stuttering.

Usually my brothers argue about being bossed around. But I guess this isn't the time to argue about it..

We lost someone precious to us. Someone we love.

Before I knew it, we arrived at my room.

"Need anything?" Junpei asked before leaving me alone.

"No." I said bluntly.

Maybe I'll sleep early today.

I closed my eyes and then kept waking up again and again. A few hours passed. I still laid on the bed. No. My father... I wasn't really able to spend time with him. And that's what I regret the most.

I wasn't able to spend time with my father.

************

Merillyn's p.o.v:

[At school]

I'm suddenly hearing these rumors about the death of Jake's father, but I'm not believing it. I was with him and his family a couple of days ago. And plus, why so soon? Jake needs him. They need him.

"Good morning." I said, my voice uncertain, as I entered the room.

"Poor Jake.."

"I know."

"His father died... in such a short time.."

What the.. so it's really true? Jake and his family doesn't deserve something like this. They're so kind to everyone they meet. But.... just why does this have to happen?

Why?

*****************

Wahhhhhhh !!!! I'm gonna die today!!! :'(:'(:'(

Vote

Comment

( If you like, sorry for the long update!! I don't really have time, though.. so I'm sorry)