Chapter 29

Jake's p.o.v:

BANG!

"Ouch! What the hell was that, for?!!?" My hands were on my head where Merillyn hit the book so damn hard.

Then, I looked at Merillyn whose eyes were burning with rage. Her hands were on her hips, while holding a book.

"That, mister, was for the rude interruption when I was about to say sorry for your loss! Don't put your bad attitude at somebody else who has nothing to do with the problem!" She yrlled at me as she left while stomping her feet.

I shook my head side wards and slammed my head at the table. It landed much louder than I thought because I heard students chuckling while the others were trying to suppress their laughter. I mumbled to myself an 'ouch..' And I know that nobody heard that.

Merillyn's p.o.v:

After Jake slammed his head on the table, I was fuming with rage. How dare he have that kind of attitude with me? I was trying to apologize....

"Jerk." I mumbled to myself so that no one can hear what I said. He's such a jerk! Jake, I know that you are really upset and depressed for what happened in your family. But haven't you ever hear of the word 'sorry'?

I stomped my foot in the hallway, hearing loud thumps. Then, something I didn't anticipate.

"Zach. What are you doing?" I asked in a shocked voice. My eyes obviously wide open.

"Uhm... It's .. How I express how much I really like you..."

That's completely sweet and at the same time too much.

I see Zach with a bouquet of roses and a couple of his pals holding a banner and saying "Please go out with me".

I told Zach I'm sorry because I didn't really like to have one. Not now. I needed space.

"Not now..." I muttered.

And walked pass Zach. I'm completely sorry Zach. I thought that this was gonna be the end of everything. No more likes. I busted Zach. But I hope he knows that I don't want anymore.