chapter 2

2nd chapter is released!!

_______________

chapter 2:

Jake's p.o.v:

I wonder who this new transferee is.

"Come on in."

A familiar looking girl came in and I was shocked as she started speaking. "My name is Merillyn Jade. I am 17 years old and I hope that everybody will take good care of me."

"dude, that girl looks cute!" My best friend, Chris said.

I didn't know what to say. Merillyn and I haven't seen each other for 4 years and she...

changed.

She isn't' the girl who wears glasses, the defenseless type and her hair has grown longer. She looks more beautiful than before. We stared into each other's eyes, In her eyes, pain showed itself and I knew right then, o was really a terrible man.

"Do you both know each other?" The homeroom teacher asked in pure confusion.

"No." she started. "No, we--"

"--do. She's my girlfriend."

I saw Merillyn flinched. After a few minutes, melody came in the picture.

"What?! My baby has a girlfriend?!" She asked angrily. I was about to protest but Merillyn interrupted.

"Ex, to be exact." She corrected her.

I could see Melody's jealousy in her eyes so she planted a kiss on my cheek with Merillyn in front of us.

Merillyn looked away as quickly as she can. And then, another guy comes in the picture.

"Stop that, melody." I turned around to see Zach.

"If Jake says that they WERE boyfriend and girlfriend before, then don't remind them of a painful break up." He States clearly.

He went to Merillyn and introduced himself. "My name's Zach by the way." He smiled at Merillyn and Merillyn smiled back.

"Kids, please go back to your seats." We did as our teacher told us. I don't know why but I feel protective of Merillyn. Maybe its because I still love her....

That's impossible.

**********

[skip to end of the day]

Seems like Merillyn has made a new friend. "Merillyn, I'll be going ahead. Bye."

"Bye Cally." she responded.

Cally left the room and it was only me and Merillyn. Merillyn was asked by the homeroom teacher to clean the classroom and I was asked to help.

"I'll go ahead, Jake." She told me as she put the broom in the corner of the room, near the blackboard.

When she walked pass me and I stopped her through holding her hand.
"Merry, what happened to the both if us?" I used the nickname she liked.

"There was never an 'us' Jake." She pulled her hand away and I spouted something I wanted to say a really long time ago.

"One more time, merillyn.... one more time."

_______________

yehey!!! 2nd chapter done!