chapter 15

Merillyn's p.o.v:

"thank you." I told them.

everybody smiled at me and I heard a soft 'good luck.' from them. I didn't

mind them. I just went ahead.

after a few minutes, I got to the second floor. 'this is more tiring than I remembered....'

"Achoo! agh..." I heard someone say from the door to my left. "could this be it?..." I asked myself.

without any permission, I went in.

*open door *

"didn't I tell you guys to knock before you enter? how many times do I have to say that?! eh?"

we both stared at each other. "um... hi Jake." I said uncomfortably. ".....yeah.. hi to you too." he replied after a few moments.

"what are you doing here?" he asked while trying to sit up straight. he put his hands on his lap and looked at me, waiting for an answer.

"I just came here to give you the notes you missed today.. since nobody would."

I took the notes from my bag. and then I handed it to him. he took the notes gently and took a look at it.

"thank you, merillyn."

"you're welcome."

after that, we stayed in silence. an awkward one.

"... you know you could sit, right?"

he wants me to sit? does that mean he wants me to stay here longer?

"sure..." I said.

I took a chair near his bed and sat there in silence. he suddenly cleared his throat and I looked at him.

"so you still remember this place, huh? I mean... it's been 4 years since then."

I just nodded my head as a yes.

"your siblings are just the same... no change at all." I stated.

"true. they're the idiot elders who are trying to take care of me."

"don't call your siblings idiot." I stated.

*moments of silence*

after that, I stood up from the chair I sat and then, said "I'll go ahead, Jake. see you around." and left his room.

as I went downstairs, I saw the twins, Chris and Christopher playing video games.

"leaving already?" they both asked.

"yup. I'll probably be late for dinner." I told them.

"I told your mother if it's okay for you to stay for dinner, and she said it's okay;)" Alice said as she appeared out of no where.

"yeay!! Meri's staying for dinner!" the twins said happily.

great. thanks mom. a lot.

"Merillyn, if it's alright, can you please accompany me in doing the groceries?"

" sure."

_________________

15. . . . . 15. . . . . Chapter 15 Is out!
don't forget to do these (If you like:)

vote

comment

thanks!