chapter 3

3rd chapter, released.

_______________

chapter 3:

Merillyn's p.o.v:

"One more time, merillyn... Just one more time." My heart was beating fast. And I wanted to cry. But I decided not to. I am a tough girl. I'm not the defenseless type of girl.

I shook my head and then, faced him. "I'm sorry. Butt that's not happening Jake. It never will."

I know that his heart broke because his expression showed it. And also because his grip lessened.

"goodbye Jake. see you tomorrow." I said and then I left him standing there, heartbroken.

*******

I got back home safely.

"I'm back, mom." I shouted throughout the house but there was no response. I went to the kitchen but the only thing there, was a note.

this is what it said:

Honey, I'm sorry but your father and I will be working overnight. dinner's on the fridge. love you.

-love mom

after reading the note, I sighed a deep breath and crumpled the paper. after that, I went to the fridge and took out a cup of noodles. I placed it on the oven and heated it.

after that, I went to my room to study and then sleep.

******

the next day, I got to school a bit earlier than I expected and the only student inside the classroom was me and Jake.

"Morning." he greeted.

" yeah." I responded.

after that greeting, I went to my seat, took my headphone out and listened to music. it didn't take long until I fell asleep.

********

'mom!!! dad!!' I shouted at the top of my lungs as I see the two couple crash into other people's car and ended up hitting the tree.

I ran to them but was too late. they were already gone.

******

I felt someone brushing my cheek. I woke up slowly and saw Jake near me. knowing that, I pushed him with great force and he pushed the tables and chairs away then ended up at the ground.

I inhaled and exhaled to control my breathing. after that, I stood up from my chair and then, went out of the room angrily and embarrassed.

"Merillyn! wait! I just woke you up. that's all I did!" he shouted at me and I left without saying a response.

_______________

late update guys!! sorry..

vote

comment.

if you like