chapter 14

Merillyn's p.o.v:

the house looks a bit bigger than I remembered...

I arrived at Jake's home. and man was it so big. it was like the size of a mansion!

the front yard still looked great. the trees were really green and looked healthy. the flowers were blooming very beautifully. his home was very beautiful.

I wonder if his family still remembers me.... the only way to find out is to go in their home.

I took a deep breath and then, I pressed the doorbell..

*ding dong*

I waited there with hands behind my back-- nervous.

then, the door suddenly opened and it showed a man in his 20's. he suddenly grinned.

"well, well, well. if it isn't little Meri. how are ya?" 

'little Meri... eh?!?!?' I shouted in my mind.

"Junpei?!?!?" I shouted with a shocked face.

he still grinned. I was about to ask him a question but somebody interfered.

"big brother! who's at the door?" 2 people asked.

"it's Jake's ex- girlfriend!" he shouted back.

I felt heat rush to my cheeks and I tried to calm myself down. turns out I'm still not used being called 'ex- girlfriend' even though it's been a few years since that break-up.

"Meri- chan?!?!?" I heard.

Junpei was suddenly pushed aside and then 2 more guys came in front.

"wow, Meri. you sure have changed." the two of them stated.

"hi to you guys too." was my response.

we stood there in silence and awkwardness. suddenly, the two boys were pushed aside and Junpei appeared again.

"come on in." was what he said.

he opened up the door a little bigger for me to go in.

"pardon the intrusion.." I said shyly.

"is that you, merillyn?" a familiar voice said.

I looked at where the voice was coming from and saw their eldest sibling and sister. it's Alice.

"Alice?" I asked.

"wow... you look really pretty now." I looked down.

'then, I wasn't pretty before???....' I said with disappointment.

"look what you did, nee-chan~… you broke her heart."

"I'm so sorry!!"

I looked at them and said "it's okay... anyway, why didn't Jake come to school?" I asked.

the 3 boys' eyebrows were now wiggling.

"why?~" junpei asked.

"to ask for forgiveness? or you want to go back with him?" Chris joked.

I shook my head in disbelief. there's no way I'm getting back with him. we're never getting back together...... I think..?

what am I saying????

"earth to merillyn."

I snapped out of my train of thoughts when they called me. "the boys are just kidding.. he's in his room.

________________

Guys!! I made it longer for you guys!!! so hope you enjoyed this chapter:):):):):):)

vote

comment

Arigatou, minna-san!!