chapter 25

Merillyn's p.o.v:

Front porch. I arrived.

What a crazy day..

I went inside my empty house. Mom and dad aren't back yet... home alone again. I went upstairs to my room.

But who should I pick?

Jake? The student who broke my heart, the one who played with me? The one person whom I once loved? The boy whom I could never forget for what he did?

Or

Zach? The boy whom I first met at my first day. The one who comforted

Me when needed, the one who saved me from when jake suddenly kissed me?

Who??

Who???????

Whoever it is, I hope I chose the right one..

"Why is my life so complicated?!" I shouted.

*ringing of phone *

I looked at my bag and went through everything to get my phone. When I finally reached my phone , the one who called me was........ CALLYYYY"!!!!

I quickly answered it and said "Cally!!!!! How was it?? Did you guys smooch or something??"

"Woah, slow down girl. But.... we did agree.."

What?

"Agree on what?? Girlfriend and boyfriend????? AHHHHHHH!!!!"

I'm now squealing!!!! My best friend has a boyfriend!!!!!

"CALM DOWN! AND IT'S NOT THAT! we agreed to eat at lunch everyday with his friends.. you could go with me if you want to. It's just to get to know each other better.. and if we're ready, we could go to the next level.. are you still there? Meri?"

She broke me. They could've just went to girlfriend and boyfriend! They're meant to be! No this is. UNACCEPTABLE! I gotta do something about this.

"Meri?"

"Okay.."

"Thank you for understanding.. oh Yea, one more thing, Zach , does NOT know how to calm a kid down. Okay, that's, it! Night Meri!