chapter 7

Merillyn's p.o.v:

"--lyn. merillyn, you awake?" I heard Zach's voice waking me. "Zach?" I asked weakly. "no, it's... Jake."

"Jake??" I asked surprisingly. I sat back up in alert and moved back a couple of steps.

"w-what are you doing here?"

"I was just finding Melody and tell her that I was sorry. I didn't really mean to hurt her this bad." he said.

I looked into his eyes and it showed pity. I breathed out a heavy sigh then looked at him. "just apologize to her tomorrow."

" anyway, how many hours was I unconscious?"

"it's just a couple of minutes. probably 30-40?"

an  awkward silence was between us. but I broke that silence. I stood up from where I sat and said "I gotta go. bye Jake."

"there's no thank you? for looking out for you?"

I looked back at him and said "thank you." in a nice way with a gentle smile on my face. I saw a tint of pink on his cheeks which made me make a little chuckle.

"I'll be going now for sure. bye Jake." I told him while making a small chuckle again.

then, I left.

Jake's p.o.v:

she thanked me in a nice way with that smile she usually gives me a few years ago. the time when we were that certain couple which makes other couples jealous of us. that loving smile she always wears on her face.

it made me blush a tint pink. then she left.

I breathed in and out making sure if I was just dreaming. but I wasn't. she really did smile at me and that made me happy.

"what am I doing?... she doesn't like me in any way. she hates me." but why did she smile? though i asked for it. what the heck is wrong with me?? make up your mind!!

I wanted to hit my head with something hard. my mind was filled with so many thoughts that it made my head ache.

but I've made up my mind. I'm gonna protect her from anybody who tries to harm her. like before... and yes. I'll admit it.

I do like her.

_________________

he admitted it! but what do you think will happen next? will there be any rivalries happening?fights? but if it were to happen, who are those rivalries?

vote

comment

thanks