Chapter 9

Merillyn's p.o.v:

"So what happened?..." Cally asked concerned.

"I just had some painful memories i remembered...." I told her while sobbing.

"About what?"

"About me and Jake. before... Before he broke me...."

Her mouth was open and she blinked her eyes many times, processing everything.

"YOU WERE 'THAT' BEFORE?!?!?!!!??" She shouted. Everybody turned to us and was already murmuring something. Jake looked at me with confusion written on his face. "Please, Cally, quiet down..."

"S-sorry.. It's just that-- he never told anyone that he had a girlfriend... He only talked about Melody..."

I clenched my fists and thought, "i really was toy, wasn't i.. I can't believe i got fooled by the popular."

The teacher came in and we had to stand up and say our greeting. I still see Cally looking at me with worry. Before she sat down, she gave Jake a death glare. Jake mouthed "what?".

Cally didn't answer the question. She just sat down and listened to the teacher's discussion.

*******

Lunch time's here and I'm alone since Cally was told to do something for the teacher's.

"Hey, could i talk to you?" I heard someone asked.

I looked up and saw Zach. "What is it Zach?" I asked.

"Isitokayforyoutogooutwithmefordinner?"

He asked in a fast way but i understood it. I didn't know what to say. I was shocked all of a sudden. I wanted to say 'yes' but... I suddenly asked something i didn't expect that would go out of my mouth. "Just as friends... Right?"

"Y-yeah, of course as friends. I'll pick you up at 7. See ya." He ran to his friends and i heard them talking about what just happened. I hope they didn't make this up for fun... I have to prepare myself. I don't want to cry.

NEVER

AGAIN.

______________

Release!! Thanks for still reading:):):)):):):) i appreciate it.

BIG TIME

vote

Comment

Thanks a lot:)