chapter 13

Zach's p.o.v:

the next day after that, it's just the usual day when you talk to your friends and other people except the fact that rumors have been spreading.

"are you dating merillyn?!" my friends shouted in shock.

"the heck, no! who told you that?" I asked in full disbelief.

"someone said they saw you and her 'together' at a carnival! so did something happen~?" Jones asked with interest.

I shook my head as an answer and they were really down.

"we're only friends." I clearly stated and left the group. though I can still hear them.

whoever gossiped about it, sure has the nerve to do it.

merillyn's p.o.v:

"he did WHAT!?!?" Cally shouted.

everybody turned to our direction and told us to keep quiet. I and Cally apologized for the inconvenience we made.

"so what was it like? getting kissed by Zach?" Cally nudged me with her shoulders as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"just-- just ordinary... nothing really special."

" 'nothing really special'? are you sure about that?"

I nodded my head as a response.

"I'm just kidding." she joked.

she then stood up and greeted the teacher as soon as the teacher appeared on the door. and then, everybody followed.

*************

as soon as class ended, I just realized that Jake wasn't here.

"um... Cally? where's Jake?" I asked.

"now that you mention it, I haven't seen him anywhere.. try to go to his place.. probably he's at his home acting like he has a fever or something. he's quite the drama Queen. that idiot."

"thank you." I told her. I also mentioned that she could go ahead because I'll take a short visit.

________________

Hey guys, I updated now because maybe I can't update tomorrow.

vote

comment

thanks!