chapter 20

Cally's p.o.v:

"it started at the last year of my middle school and it was December." I started.

flashback:

it was the end of class and I was left to clean the classroom.

5:45 p.m

I sighed as I was done cleaning the classroom. I cleaned the floor, wiped the windows and arranged the chairs.

I took my scarf from my seat and wrapped it around my neck and then, took the gloves from my bag and put it on.

after that, I prepared myself for the freezing weather.

as I was out the building, I began to shake. "w-why is... it so.. c-cold?!" I mumbled to myself.

I began walking when I slowly got used to the weather. I blew at my hand and I felt my warm breath touching my palms inside my gloves.

*ring ring*

I heard my phone ring from my bag. I stopped walking and then, took my phone and answered it.

"hello?"

"honey? where are you?"

"I'm coming home, mom.. don't worry." I assured her.

I heard her sigh from the other side. "okay. love you honey."

"love you too mom."

and then, I turned my phone off.

After that, i went to the train station to get home.

****************

While the train was moving, it was also crowded. All the seats were occupied so i had to stand. I sighed and held on to the strap hanging from the ceiling. A few minutes, the train stopped and i was caught off guard about that that i lost my grip and accidentally fell on top of a person.

"I-I'm so sorry!" I apologized while i was trying to get up.

"Dude, Jazz. You okay?" I heard one of his friends asked.

"Yeah, i'm okay. How about you? Are you okay?" He asked, looking at me.

I nodded my head and then, stood up. Jazz followed after. And then, i didn't bother to talk to him after that incident because i was so embarrassed. But he wasn't.

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"Um... Cally...." I answered nervously.

"Only Cally?"

I didn't want to tell him my last name because he might tease me like all the other kids.

"So?" He asked, waiting for an answer.

"............ C- crisp.." I answered. "Cally Crisp.." I hid my face maybe because i was preparing myself for that laugh he was gonna do. But he didn't.

Instead, he complimented. "That's a pretty name. Why are you so nervous to tell other people that?"

My eyes widened in shock. He was the first person other than my parents to say that.

By then, i knew this guy was the one i like. "Thank you." I said as happily as i can.

We talked about other stuff, as if no one was there but us. His friends left him to talk to me. I was a bit happy about that, yet nervous at the same time. It was the first time i've talked to somebody this long and i was having fun.

_________________

Hey everyone!!! So, I'm going to update late. Sorry guys. Since i have finals. See you for the next update.

Vote

Comment

Thanks!