chapter 23

Merillyn 's p.o.v

at least those guys can have some time together... for who knows how many minutes.

I stopped on my tracks as I saw Jake and Zach waiting... for me?

"guys?" I said.

they turned to look at me and I saw their eyes full of hope.

before I could take another step, they starter to walk towards me with nervous and hopeful looks.

"i- is everything--?"

"do you like me?"

they both said together. I stood there dumbfounded-- didn't know what to say at all.

"why so sudden?" I asked.

"well..." Zach started. "we both confessed to each other that we like you. and we're just wondering who you would prefer to be with." he finished.

the both of them were expecting the answer now but I didn't know who.. I needed time to think and a little bit space to think clearly.

"guys... that's too sudden... I'll think about it." I Stated as I passed through them to go to the room and get my bag.

after that, I left them standing in the halls.

Jake's p.o.v:

after Merillyn left, Zach suddenly said. "I know you like her, Jake. i really do. but after what I heard about you playing with her, I just can't let her feel the pain she felt back then. she's the first girl that made me feel this way ever since I was a freshman."

"she makes you go nuts, huh? same goes to me. I won't give up that easily, Zach. I'll win her back."

I said positively.

Zach's p.o.v:

here I am. I'm here in the busy streets of Tokyo. people were walking pass each other.

dang... I can't believe I told Jake about that. not to mention that when Jake and I saw her, we both asked the same question:

do you like me?

I guess we got her caught off guard.

"oof."

I heard someone say. I looked below me and saw a kid.

the kid looked at me and I saw his eyes watery.

oh no.

"hey.." I said as I bended down to help the little boy.

"are you okay?" I asked concerned.

when I was about to touch him, he started crying out loud. I didn't even know what to do! I don't know how to handle kids!

"c-could you quiet down, kid?" I asked as people looked at me weirdly. I heard a couple say that I was bullying a child!

he just kept crying and i couldn't stop him at all. after a few minutes, someone came to my rescue. "you want chocolate?"

I looked up and saw Cally. she had a chocolate bar on hand and she waited for the little boy to get the chocolate.

The little boy, slowly stopped crying. He looked at Cally and Cally had a smile on her face. "Don't be scared. The chocolate's not dangerous. It is if you eat it everyday though." She said.

The little boy took the chocolate and slowly ate it. Soon after, he smiled at Cally.

"Haruto!" I heard someone shout from behind.

"Mama!" Haruto jumped to his-- i think mother-- and hugged her tight. The mother hugged her little child back and looked at us. Then, she walked towards us.

"Thank you so much." She said with a thankful voice.

"No problem. Nd it wasn't me who found your little boy, ma'am. It was this boy." Cally said while pointing to me.

The woman thanked me in happiness and i just said that it's okay. After that, they left.

___________________

Hey guys!! A very late update, and i'm so sorry!!! I hope you're still bearing with me to the bitter end!

LOLXD

vote

Comment

Thanks!