Chapter 21

Cally's p.o.v:

"Th- thanks for dropping me off, Jazz..." I thanked him shyly.

"Of course! I can't just leave a girl alone in the dark. And can we exchange numbers?"

I felt a blush that was coming to my cheeks.

"O- okay...!" I said as i gave him my phone and he gave me his. After typing our numbers, we gave back out cellphones and bid goodbye.

While i was inside the house, I leaned against the door and slid to the ground. After that, i recalled everything that happened to day. The next day, i met up with jazz again but he was with his friends.

"Good morning, Cally." He said from afar.

"Good... Morning.."

I said as i waved at him shyly. He suddenly stopped walking and told his friends something but i didn't bother t listen. I turned around and started walking.

"Wait for me, Cally!"

I stopped walking and turned to face him already in front of me. We both looked at each other with only inches left and then our face will collide.

"Sorry about that!!!" I apologized and moved a couple of steps.

"I-it's okay..." It took us a few minutes to go along side by side, going to the school. From then on, we started walking together with his friends after classes and get to know each other more.

They were my friends. And then, by the end of the school year- graduation-, i heard that he was going to a school far away. Tokyo. My school was in Fukushima. I know that i will take only 3 hours and 25 minutes to get there but... It's just that.. I'm gonna be alone again.

Freshman started and i wasn't able to fit in well. Students kept bullying me and i always cry at night and the only guy who could cheer me up was Jazz. I texted him whenever i got upset.

During the summer, i decided to go to tokyo. And live in an apartment.

Then, i went to this school and ended up to be in different classes with Jazz but we still hang out though...

END OF FLASHBACK

Merillyn's p.o.v:

"wow..." I said speechless.

"i- I know..." she said while she laughed awkwardly.

there was an awkward silence for a few minutes, and then, I thought of an idea.

"wait here for a while." I told her.

I stood up and went to the boys. "wait... where are you going?!?" she said as she slowly realized that I was heading to where Jazz was..

"wait a minute!"

"hey Jazz." I said as I touched his sweating shoulder.

"yeah?" he asked curiously.

"right! I'm merillyn and I'm from class 1-a. I hope we get along." I said as I stuck my hand out for him. he shook it and said "what do you want merillyn?"

"um.. I just want to ask if you could go to the rooftop tomorrow after class."

I waited for an answer and he seemed to have a worried face. "is it okay if you'll wait for a few minutes probably 30? because we'll be out at 5:30."

I nodded my head as an answer. "it's not me who wants to talk to you, by the way. it's a friend of mine" I smiled at him.

"o- oh... I see.. who is this girl?"

"that's a secret;)" I said As I winked.

who would want to spoil a surprise? would you?

______________

sorry late update!!

vote (if you like)

comment (if you like)

thanks