chapter 5

Jake's p.o.v:

"I just woke you up. that's all I did!" was what I shouted. she left even without saying anything.

I groaned and decided to guess where she was going. after a few minutes of guessing, I finally remembered where she usually goes.

every time she usually gets embarrassed or angry. I stood up from my seat, and then went out the classroom to go to the rooftop. after a few minutes, I finally was on my last step. I heard Merillyn sobbing. I thought she was alone and apparently, she wasn't.

beside her, stood Zach hugging her tight in his arms. I was shocked at the same time, furious.

she managed to look at me and her eyes were puffy and red. "Jake?" she asked shockingly.

"Jake, please give me sometime alone.."

"with this guy?" I continued. "you just met him yesterday and Now you wanna be with this guy?!" I shouted furiously.

"well, yeah! don't tell me what to do! it's not as if you're my boyfriend, brother, or father!" she shouted back at me.

"look, if she says she wants to get some time alone, then let her. Jake, you already broke her heart so don't bother to break it again." Zach told me.

by then, I wanted to punch the guy. he has nothing to do with this. "you have Melody, don't you?" Merillyn raised an eyebrow and continued. "don't tell me that you're gonna make her wait now, just for this. go back. I don't need you."

my eyes widened at that time. 'I don't need you'. the words repeated in my mind over and over again. it made me feel like I wanted to die.

I clenched my hands while looking down. and spouted the words I shouldn't have. "I still like you, damn it!" I covered my mouth directly and saw the both of them clearly shocked.

I immediately ran away embarrassed and left the two alone.

_______________

So how was it??? I know it's short but forgive me for that!! gomennosai!!! watashi o yurushite (forgive me)

don't forget to give comments if you want:3 thanks