Part 10- Jack, You Suck At Charades

"Alright, so. What do we do next?" Jack asked them.

"What can we do next? We don't know anything about what Pitch is up to. How do we stop his next move when we don't know what it is?" Tooth asked.

"Hey don't look at me. I've already done my part and I'm not even a Guardian." Lorelai said.

"I think that the first step should be working towards getting Sandy's dream machine back into business." Bunny decided.

Lorelai removed her cloak, her dress magically shortened to above her knees, revealing black leggings as she began to climb up on top of the machine. "What are you doing?" Bunny asked her.

"Figuring out just how Pitch broke this thing." Lorelai responded.

"How are you going to do that?" Bunny asked.

Lorelai looked down at him. "Not sure exactly. But though I might not know how it's supposed to work, I do know Pitch better than you guys."

"Oh really? How exactly did you know Pitch?" Bunny asked, once again suspicious of her.

"Oh shut up Rabbit. I know you all know that I was once acquaintances with Pitch. You've been wary of everything I've done this entire time because of it. Now I'm not asking you to trust me, but I am asking that you be quiet so I can help you. I can and probably should just leave and let you deal with your own problems. The only reason that I'm still here is because I have some business to finish with Pitch and because I can tell that this would cause me problems in the future if I let you do this on your own. Hey, little man, could you come up here and help me, you probably know how it's supposed to work." Lorelai continued her investigation.

"Yeesh." the rabbit responded. He hopped over to Jack and whispered to him "Jack, buddy. What did she tell you about herself and Pitch. I saw you and her were all friendly conversation a few minutes ago." .

"You aren't as quiet as you think you are Cottontail. Frosty, if I hear a word out of you, I'll add your soul to the number in hell. Peter Rabbit's as well." Lorelai's voice could be heard from inside the machine.

"Sorry buddy, but I value my soul." Jack chuckled. Bunny groaned and smacked his face with his paw.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Inside the machine, Lorelai examined everything there, looking for a sign that she didn't already know about. Her senses were screaming at her, with everything she felt, looked at This was Pitch. Pitch did this. It was beginning to frustrate her. Okay, yes. But I already knew that. Can you give me something else to work with? Like how he broke it? What he used to break it? Anything that I don't already know?

"Did you find anything yet?" she asked Sandy. He shook his head and pointed back at her, attempting to sign You?

"Sort of. This was definitely Pitch." she replied. He sighed and smacked his face with his hand. Genius. We already knew that.

"No, you're not understanding me. This WAS Pitch. Meaning that it wasn't the Nightmares, but him himself." she defended herself against his sarcasm.

He shrugged his shoulders. What help is that? "Not sure, but it means that we can eliminate anything involving the nightmares to fix it. It will have to be something involving Pitch to fix it. Now, if I could just figure out what he actually used to break it...."

She turned back to the wall as she placed her hands on the slashes on the walls. She got a flashback of what had happened. She began to chase it in her mind. Then everything started moving.