Part 15- Someone's Watching

Lorelai flew up to the cliff side where she'd left the guardians. They were right where she'd left them.

"Alright, let's go now." Lorelai told them, landing on the cliff.

"Finally! That took a blimey hour." Bunny said, getting up.

"What? It was six and a half minutes!" Lorelai replied confused.

"I've been counting, it's been over forty minutes!" Bunny yelled.

"What? No it hasn't- oh, right! Time's wonky here. Two minutes can sometimes feel like an hour and an hour can feel like two minutes. Time for one person alone can be different for a group of people somewhere else. There's only a few things that don't get messed up. The castle's clock tower is always right. If you're looking at it, you don't get trapped in a loop. I'm the one who made Hades, so I don't get stuck in the loops, for some reason, so when you're with me, you're on the right time."

"What?" Bunny asked confused.

"Yeah it doesn't exactly make sense, does it? Well then, let's go."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After walking down all the stairs, they walked through the courtyard, mostly empty now, as it was getting late, the clock tower read 8:38 now. The few that were still there, stopped what they were doing to turn and watch the Queen and the Guardians walk into the castle.

As they passed by the dead children, the guardians heard the whispers of some of them.

"Is that Santa Claus?"

"It is! And there's the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy and Sandman!"

"Who's the dude in the blue hoodie?"

"That's Jack Frost, he's the winter spirit."

A young boy ran up to the Grim Reaper, a black rose in his hands. She stopped, bent down to his level, smiled at him and took it and gave him a quiet "Thank you Luke" before ruffling his hair and sending him on his way. Sticking it in her hair, she continued on her way, leading the Guardians into the dark building.

As they walked through the hallways, some ghosts passed by them, they passed by some, all of them gave Lorelai a polite nod or slight bow before staring with curiosity at the guardians. This gave them goosebumps, leaving them all on edge as none of the spirits said anything like the children, just stared.

Bunny, who was at the back of the group, heard a whisper when they hadn't passed any spirits recently. Shocked, he turned around, to see nothing. No spirit and no sound. Even more on edge, he moved closer to the group.

At one point, a spirit appeared in front of Lorelai. "MY QUEEN THESE RIOTS THAT WE FACE WILL BE THE END OF YOU, I HAVE SEEN IT IN MY BALL! YOUR REAPERS WILL TURN UPON YOU AND LEAD THE REBELLION. YOUR LEAD ONE, ASHA WILL BE THE ONE WHO TAKES YOUR HEAD AND THE UNDERWORLD WILL FALL! YOU MUST SEND HER TO HELL BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE!" She shrieked in Lorelai's face. Lorelai did not even flinch, or react.

"Go back to sleep Ellen. You have prophesied my end thousands of times, blamed certain people of my governments who you dislike, warned me that it is too late, you have even set certain dates, and none of these things came true. Your warnings lost any fraction of truth long ago. Stop disturbing the peace before I send you into the limbo world." she replied, with a blank face before drawing in a deep breath and releasing it on the furious spirit, causing her to blow away and disappear. Unfazed, she kept walking.

Eventually, they reached a pair of large impressive doors, Lorelai opened them, revealing a large splendid library. She held the door open, letting the Guardians inside, before closing and locking it behind her.