intro

{ E P I G R A P H }

{ E P I G R A P H }

"CAN YOU FEEL HOW DEEP I AM INSIDE OF YOU?"

{ S Y P N O S I S }

M I A V A S Q U E Z, an angelic 19-year-old with a dark mind. A past with trauma and heartache. Her bestfriend left her without any goodbye. Still close to her best friend's brothers she strives to keep everyone happy when really inside all she needs is a hug.

All she wants is someone to listen. She is the legal guardian of an angel, Lyia. Lyia has always been there for Mia but wants to know the truth about her past. Mia is sweet, kind, and alluring. Strong yet a piece of her is missing. But will that piece missing also be the end of her?

A L E S S I O M O R 𝐄 𝐓 𝐓 I, a 21-year-old menacing Italian Mafia don. He controls one of the most vicious mafia's. With many enemies due to his family history. A family history that could be the downfall of his reign.

Heartbroken because he had to leave his home, but replaces it with a treacherous glare. What happens when he comes back? Will it all be happy ever after or the downfall of them both?

{ E P I G R A P H }

"I WAS MADE TO LOVE EVERY INCH OF YOU"

________________________________________

{ W A R N I N G S}

• Mature Themes/ Language

•Kinks but not limited to (BDSM, CNC, gun play, knife play and many more!)

•Violence/Blood/Gore

•Use of alcohol and drugs

__________________________________________

{ C O P Y R I G H T }

This book will not be published without my permission. This includes but is not limited to being used on another platform and/or published as a hardcopy. This book will not be copied at all or translated at all without my permission.

Please let me know if someone has copied my book anywhere.

My book will NOT be copied or translated or plagiarized.

This is my book and my hard work and I will NOT have anything in this book plagiarized.

This book is a work of fiction and all characters are fictional.

All rights reserved to gawkthegawk3000.

_______________________________

This book was started: April 14th, 2022.

This book will end: TBD

{ C O N T A C T }

Feel free to contact me on wattpad by commenting on here or private messaging me or my social media. I will message you back as soon as I can.

TikTok: gawkthegawk3000

Instagram: gawkthegawk3000

Pinterest: gawkthegawk3000