Gender Neutral Bathrooms. "Scary"

Chaotic Hangouts

Chapter 14: Gender Neutral Bathrooms. "Scary"

Date: June 8th, 2023

This chapter is sponsored by the gaydar and Gayrios. They're delicious or functionally completely useless.

It was another day of battling more and more foes in Miitopia. The usual brutality. I can't believe I'm even saying that. The war has gotten even worse since we took back the Villa. And today in the midst of battle, I came face to face with one of the mages who chose to fight on the side of the Freedom Front against us. But before I could show almost no mercy to the mage, they cast a spell literally in an instant. "What the hell?! Damn it! What is that spell? I've never seen it before even in this war up till now!" "It's one that will send you bye bye forever! And with you out of the way, his holiness Pmurt Nedib will have one less thorn in his side!" And I couldn't do a damn thing about the spell. Despite the fact Quantum Leap could get me away from just about anything as long as I'm able to press it or voice command it, that just wasn't good enough. Instead, I tried to get away with it but nothing worked and a vortex opens up to suck me up. And then I lost consciousness before waking up inside of Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. "Really?! They sent me to RCT3 of all places? *I feel a pain from a very specific area* Crap! I gotta piss! This is just fantastic!" I forgot all about how I could use Quantum Leap as I made my way to a bathroom. But the RCT3 park I was now in was full of rides. I stare at a a wooden coaster as it passes right over the pathway I've found myself on as the park's guest clip right through me like it's no big deal. Hell, even a large army of entertainers and the Park Inspector do the exact same thing. It's not harmful but it's very odd. "You know, Wooden Roller Coaster 69 has really good value. I can tell from its layout and design as well as the screaming peeps. But the peeps screaming doesn't really say much, does it? Some will also scream on Bumper Cars 1 over there as well."

With that being said, I end up unsuccessful for a while in the search for the bathroom until I find Information 69. I used my Artist's Eye to create the money I needed to buy a park map and so, I buy one. After I do so, I find out that Toilets 69 is nearby so I immediately head to Toilets 69 after sweat dropping at my blunder. As if that weren't enough, the RCT3 peeps were completely unfazed by my armor. They didn't pay any attention to the fact that I'm a knight at all. Instead, they talked amongst themselves, sometimes ran, occasionally threw up, screamed on the rides, bought things, and had typical RCT guest thoughts among other things. Just how I've known them since 2015 or so. The loudspeakers throughout the park constantly played Funky Disco of all of the game's songs. Why Funky Disco? There's nothing here that fits that song. But still, I made it into Toilets 1 in no time at all. Just like during the universe flattening of RCT3 incident, the bathroom was revealed to be larger inside than the actual game makes it seem like. I go into a toilet stall and do my business as quickly as possible even with all of my armor on. That's when some oddball peeked into my stall from the next stall over. I could tell immediately that they were not a RCT3 peep. Instead, they looked like your average right wing American pundit crossed with the beauty industry and Bandit Keith from the Yugioh DM era. High quality character design like my own character design and all that stuff. They spoke to me: "What is a man like you doing in this bathroom with children and women inside of it?!" "You do realize that bathrooms are gender neutral in Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 right?" "Then this game is woke! It should be banned! Children shouldn't be anywhere near it or these bathrooms where disgusting men like you get to come in as you please!"

"So you're a TERF?" "I prefer gender critical. Your gender is what you're born with! And it's a sin and fascist to claim otherwise!" "Really? I don't have any reason to talk to you. A gender neutral bathroom. 'Scary'. You must be fun at parties." I don't hear what they reply with as I soon get out of the toilet stall. I go ahead and wash my hands before putting my gloves back on. Up until I did that, I was able to ignore the clearly transphobic individual who was willing to peek through toilet stalls just to see if there's anyone they don't like in the bathroom. "YOU THERE! DON'T IGNORE ME, ITS THE LAW TO LISTEN TO ME!" "Just leave me alone. You aren't worth my time." I walk out of Toilets 69 and think to myself: "Toilets 69 is really good value." That's when Blaze, Dr. Bonesbane, and Incinerate appear in RCT3 before my very eyes. "Grrr! That mage! I want to rip that foe with my claws!" "That is not always the best way to do things, Incinerate." "Awoo, you should know that better by now." "Alright alright. Sorry, I still have my craving for destruction and.. blood. Even after all these years!" Blaze turns to me and pokes my nose: "There you are, Swiftdrawer!" "So y'all knew I got sent away too huh?" The transphobic person from earlier catches up to us. "Hey, don't you ignore me, unknightly knight who shouldn't exist! The time for you knights is long over! Now let me, a woman speak out against your violation of our spaces by using the same bathroom as me!" "Who in Phil Dye is this person?" "Bonesbane, Blaze, Incinerate. Let's just go. Any of you need to pee?" They all nod and I guide us to Toilets 420 which is on the other side of the park in a horror themed area. We were able to lose that annoying person for now but not forever.