Robot Arm 1 Vs Laser Battle 1

Chaotic Hangouts

Chapter 24: Robot Arm 1 Vs Laser Battle 1

Date: January 1st, 2024

The war is back on. Every day, it's once again been battle after battle. And right as the calendar date changed to January 1st, 2024, I found myself still fighting in the RCT3 universe because OSW thought it would be a good idea to invade it. To say the least, they completely underestimated the citizens of the RCT3 universe. They can withstand a roller coaster that goes to space in under a second at 2236 MPH. And that's without armor or anything like that. They also can't be drowned, enjoy being run over by James Hunt's dune buggy, and can be trapped in place by placing scenery fencing around them in parks with at least one animal contained along with them. Let's not forget how horrifying they can look when they scream or the fact that the little peeps sometimes scream on Bucking Bull 1, a normal western themed gentle ride. "Well, it looks like it's 2024 now back in my universe as well as Mii World. And we're just about done here." A few minutes later, Dr. Eggman retreats with the remaining enemy forces that came with him and other villains. "Curse you all! You haven't seen the last of Dr. Eggman! I will make this universe part of my Eggman Empire someday! You win for now but that doesn't mean you will next time!" Once they leave, myself and many others return to our respective universes. I go back to Mii World only to find Carlos and some others huddled around an envelope with ponies and cupcakes on the design of it. Carlos tries to hand it to me: "You're back! Here, this is for you!" I don't accept it: "No, it's actually just for you, Carlos." "No, it's for you! Take it!" "I'm not falling for your tricks this time. I foresaw you trying this already." He pouts: "You're no fun!" "Haven't heard you tell me that that much. Just read it and read the damn letter inside. I know what it is or that's what I would say if it weren't for the fact my imaginative foresight isn't nearly 100% accurate." "No!"

Madeline glares at the ninja and snatches the envelop from him. An hour later, I'm walking to Canterlot's castle in Equestria along with various others who have experience in creative pursuits and/or setting up for parties in a "test procession" because apparently, every single guest to the Grand Galloping Gala is going to be part of a parade procession to the damn castle. Dominic yawns as we walk: "What a nap causation." "Yeah, this is ridiculous. But as long as the set up process doesn't go horribly wrong, this event should go smoothly. The Grand Galloping Gala.. This is one of the only ones that has happened since we convinced Equestria to give more power to its citizens. Equestria's emphasis on friendship does go hand in hand with socialism so the eventual transition to a communal society made necessary by what's been going on should work out quickly for Equestria. Anyway, you're only here because I had the idea of building a roller coaster for the Gala and you wanted to look over it and anything else technological that is going to be brought in for the event." Hours later, by some miracle, the decorating was completed without any problems. No chaos. Nothing. Not even interruptions to go help fight in other universes. Guess the defeat of the OSW in RCT3 was a bigger blow than we realized at first. With the roller coaster successfully tested multiple times, I breathe a sigh of relief: "We did it. This Gala is going to be one to remember." Pinkie Pie nods enthusiastically: "It's going to be the best party ever!" "No it's not. It's going to be the worst party ever." "What are you saying, Swiftdrawer?!" "I know things. Things that are to happen that would be pointless for me to tell anyone about at this point. No matter what we do, we can't prevent them from happening. Get ready, Pinkie Pie. Because I know how chaotic it's going to be, I'm going to go help with guard duty."

I start walking off to an optimal position for guard duty. With the event bringing in many individuals from various universes, we have to make sure the event is sfae in case something bad happens. Like a cupcake monster accidentally created by Bubblegum showing up out of nowhere, the few remaining supporters of the former ruler of Tomapie seeking blood, OSW choosing to invade Equestria, and so on. But before I can go far, Mordecai and Rigby get in my way. Mordecai says: "Hey, you shouldn't worry about guarding this place. Come on, party with all of us later!" Rigby adds: "Yeah! Don't be boring!" Similar words come out of the mouths of various others such as Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and even the Park Inspector. I sigh: "I'm just not that great with parties most of the time. Okay, maybe it's because most parties I've been to have been just chill. But at the same time, I went to a party in a pretty large venue to celebrate the life of an uncle of mine who passed away in 2021 with a live rock band and everything. Honestly, I did dance a bit and had fun but a lot of the time, I was just chilling, eating treats, that sort of thing. I even chose not to take an opportunity to ride a motorcycle even though I could have. I watched my mom take that chance as someone brought a motorcycle and drove people around on it. I don't know anymore. Maybe I'll be living the party for this event because I'm wearing my armor. I guess I'll try as long as there's enough protection for the event without my aid in providing it." Scar Basiltomato replies: "Don't worry about that. We've got all kinds of protections." Twilight nods: "That's right! We have so many protections I almost went Twlinannas over ensuring that we'd have enough!"