info ♡

POV you're reading this after finishing Professor
Malfoy, probably crying or screaming at me for letting Draco die.
After you've calmed down, you tell yourself : "what the fuck did I just read, that guy was old." Oh yes, he was, and now you're most likely into age gap romances, excited about the whole forbidden love trope.
Good thing is, I have two more of those on my page, one already finished (Pretty baby) and one in process (Angel's ink).
I'm very proud of both of them, but they go unnoticed.
If you could be so kind and give them a try, I'll be forever grateful ♡

Your author.

Pretty baby:

What could possibly go wrong with summer full of lake house, step brother and his friends, older neighbor and forbidden, obscure romances?

Everything. Once you get too attached.

Lou never asked for much. All she ever truly wanted was to feel loved, everything else somehow worked out her way. After years of having no friends and no real social life, she found Coco and her relationship with Collin, her older stepbrother, improved by the one night spent together. Could that be enough?

It's couldn't. Not for her. Collin is unstable and Lou is introduced to a life full of partying and late nights. After a heated argument with her mother, she's sent to a lake house for the whole summer holidays with Collin and his older friends.

Three boys and only one Lou, together in a cozy lake house in pure wilderness of the surrounding forests and...a hot, much older neighbor?

Read to find out more about two famous forbidden romances.

Angel's ink:

She never had enough

Working as a tattoo artist in a small town could only get her much. Life seems to be throwing obstacles of all kinds in front of her.

He could give her more. He would give her all he had.

Should she accept or rather keep quiet?

After all, it is her best friend's father and she knew better. At least she though she did.

The temptation is high and the moment she swaps her small shared apartment for his house, they can't resist it anymore.

And hell breaks loose.