𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑

"What am I actually meant to do?" I groan, moving my fork around my chicken and avocado salad

"What am I actually meant to do?" I groan, moving my fork around my chicken and avocado salad. Me and the girls are at The Wolseley for some lunch, I needed to get my mind off a few things so retail therapy is naturally the answer.

"Well, you still love him, so," Astrid sips her Old Fashion, looking at me over the rim of her glass.

"I didn't need you to tell me that," I stare down at my food. Surprisingly enough, not having an appetite after seeing pictures on GQ of George and Romy walking into Forbes yesterday evening.

I mean, after the blowout in the car as well? How disrespectful.

"You did carry his baby and all, I'm sure he still loves you as well," Mia tries to calm things down-always has tried to be the peacemaker.

"Yes, I'm sure he loves me so much that he went and shagged Romy. Giving Romeo and Juliet a run for their money," I roll my eyes, on the verge of tears but I gulp down my champagne cocktail instead.

"I'm getting sad. Can we either talk about something else or wrap this up and head to Chanel," blowing my hair out of my face, I watch as Mia and Astrid give each other a look.

Mia then starts bouncing around in her seat, practically jumping up and down. "Let's talk about something more happy. Guess what?" She looks between us with big eyes.

There's a blanket of silence, Mia's eyes growing wider until she can't take it anymore. "M.K Face is getting launched in Harrods." She folds her lips together, waiting for our reactions.

"That's fucking amazing!" I hold my flute up and Astrid brings hers in.

"Congratulations, girl. You're a fucking star," Astrid clinks her glass with both of ours.

Mia's launched a makeup line that's available on her website/blog but many of her 'fans' have been waiting for it to be available in store. She already has over two million followers on Instagram, a YouTube channel and her own business-a makeup line that's already really popular and amazing quality.

I'm not just saying that because she's my best friend. I'm wearing the blurring power right now and you can't see a single one of my pores.

"When's the launch party?" Astrid's beaming, so proud of our friend.

"Second week of Jan so I have plenty of time to sort out an outfit," Mia looks pleased with herself as she finishes off her cocktail and then gathers her bag from the seat beside her.

I take one last forkful of food before getting ready to leave. At least the good news has cheered me up a bit. Would be lying if I said I wasn't still thinking about the pictures of George and Romy, though.

We get into Astrid's driver's car because being an heiress means you don't have to lift a finger and head over to Sloane Street. I silently pray that I won't bump into anyone, namely the boys because that would just be awkward.