𝐀𝐍 & 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐘𝐨𝐮

227,149 words, 84 outfits and a lot of trauma later we are finished!

I don't even know where to begin. For me, this one was a bigger rollercoaster than Winter. I can't believe I even considered not continuing with this book. Like George and Harper are my babies. I will think about them when I have twenty published books and a tv adaption made.

I know of course, not everyone was satisfied with that ending which I understand but this was the ending way back in January. It hasn't changed. I've said it before but I'll say it again, I will never ever ever change a story based on how I want it to go to how I feel.

For me, writing is so much more than that. It's the characters telling me where the story is going and I simply just put it into words. If George and Harper had a happy ending I would've written it like that. If George and Harper died at the end I would've written it like that whether I liked it or not.

When I write those really sad scenes that you all hate me for, I FEEL IT TOO!!! When I write them I feel how you do when you read it for the first time!!!!

But anyways, without sounding too icky, I wouldn't be able to have written it without any of you! I wouldn't even be writing this now so thank you all so much for your continuous love and support!! Even from the og the Winter chapters <3

I never thought for one minute I'd be able to complete a second book but I did and I am so proud of myself! Even through all of the take downs and me leaving every two minutes, I can't believe so many of you stayed (thank you for putting up with me).

If you have any questions you can message me on wattpad or on Instagram @rfwritesx, I answer all of my DM's!

A lot of people have been asking if I'll write another book on wattpad. The answer is no. However, I will be writing lots of bonus chapters and content for you guys so if you have any ideas feel free to let me know!

My books on wattpad are what I call 'first draft books' because they're so rough which also means this is the first draft of my writing 'career' just because I won't be writing on this platform anymore, doesn't mean I won't be writing again.

I'll continue to update you all on my Instagram with what I'm reading/writing.

But yeah, that was George Forbes' and Harper Hayes' story and I hoped you loved them just as much as I do.

See ya for the next one which you'll hopefully be able to hold ;)