𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝟓

"I wanna go to the spa! I deserve a facial!" I cry, pushing up and pressing my lips to George's as he holds my feet in place on the mat beneath me

"Twenty more than you can spa," he promises, crouching in front of me with his headphones around his neck and sweat beading on his brow.

Don't ask why we have six grand memberships at The Lanesborough Club & Spa when we all have gyms in our respective homes. I tagged along with George, Charlie and Astrid and it turns out I did sign up two months ago. Maybe I was pissed or something.

"I don't do this! I don't work out!" I huff, laying flat on my back. "My stomach is cramping, give me five."

"Okay, Haysie," he nods, popping his headphones back on and going back to his workout. When he isn't with his PT he's at the gym and I've never seen him work out so I thought it'd be fun. That and I am avoiding a certain friend of mine.

Of course, I'm not mean enough to kick her out of the apartment. God no. But I have been staying at George's, turning up each time with a bigger bag but Albie got back from Switzerland today which means I'm going to have to roomy with Charlie and Astrid (she moved in with him, by the way—despite her dad's death threats).

I think they're slowly sorting her money out—making sure everything that is Astrid's is in her name and not her alcoholic brothers or weirdo dad. George has been helping, she got her lawyer involved. Things are slowly looking better in the Friberg field. I just hope she changes that last name soon.

"God, he's so hot," I mutter to myself but Astrid pulls a face as she carries on with her Russian twists. I lean back on my hands, eyes glued to George running on the treadmill opposite me. He's not even showing any skin but it's just the way he's so focused and not paying attention to me.

I think I'm going crazy. When have I ever found it attractive when he isn't paying attention to me? It's the workout he forced me to do. It's making me delusional.

It's been a week since Thailand and things are semi-settled. I spent a few nights at home, with my sister—she's doing great. My anxiety surrounding that is slowly starting to drift. My dad and Amanda managed to do their best with the media. Only a few tabloids posted the beach pictures and even still, it's just rumours, people speculating.

I'm not ready to risk it, though. I think we've just got to be extra careful now. Thankfully, no one's in the gym so George's earlier motivation went completely unnoticed.

"I think Charlie's pretty hot, actually," Astrid sighs, resting back on her hand and gulping water with the other.

"Hm," I nod. "Do you fancy dinner tonight? Scott's?"

"Sure. What about Mia? She coming or...?" She stands up, starts doing squats because Charlie's just go off the treadmill and now can't move on to his next set.

"Uh, no—no, best not, I reckon. Have you spoken to her?"

"Yeah," Astrid huffs, throwing herself flat on the mat next to me. "Called and texted but no answer. She's been on her phone, though. She posted her breakfast on her Instagram story."