𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟑

The new house isn't bad at all

The new house isn't bad at all. Hate that I actually am admitting that, but it's really lovely actually. It's not completely new, either. It was my mum's mum's house. She died a few years ago, though. Never really saw much of her but my mum didn't seem sad at all that her mother had died.

It's a breezy morning, you can tell we're coming into spring now which means summer is basically around the corner. Speaking of, I'm currently sitting on my bed scrolling through some holidays.

I'm thinking of going away just me and Heidi this year. We haven't done that in a while and we do have good fun together. I like to think my sister is my best friend. Yeah, I have Mia and Astrid and there are certain things I tell them that I don't tell my sister but ultimately, she knows everything. Heidi was my first best friend so she'll always be number one to me.

Italy seems like a good move. She's mentioned Lake Como a few times, wants to get married there but can't keep a talking stage longer than three weeks. St Tropez is always a good idea or maybe somewhere out of Europe. The Maldives, Bali, Thailand.

Honestly, when you have money, the options are endless. Might just book all of the above or stick a pin in a map.

Someone knocks on my door, walking in a second later. "You should be glad I'm not stark naked," I roll my eyes and push up into a sitting position against the headboard.

"Oh shut up, we used to bath together," My sister tuts, throwing herself down next to me.

I ignore her perverted comment and instead take notice of her outfit. Paige Mayslie topstitched denim mini dress, Gianvito Rossi Levy 85 suede ankle boots and the Lexxola Jordy tortoiseshell sunglasses pushed on top of her head.

"You look nice, like a wannabe off-duty model," I smile.

She nods her head, punches me in the arm. "Do you wanna go for a drive?"

I perk up then. Going for drives is sort of our thing, she got her license first and for the first year, all we did was drive around London at ridiculous times of the night. Sad? Let's go for a drive. Upset each other in an argument? Silent drive is always better than an apology. Parents arguing? A drive with loud music and karaoke is the best distraction.

"Obviously," I sit up, slip my Gucci horse-bit leather pumps on and grab my Chanel 1995 medium Diana shoulder bag.

"How many Chanel's do you actually own?" My sister cocks her head to the side. I've never really bothered to count but I suppose I have a few.

"I'm not sure, actually. You can help me count them?"

She walks out of my door, "Is it surprising I have better things to do?"

Frowning, I follow her downstairs, say hi to my mum before going out the front. Since she came in Mum and Dad's car, we're going to use mine. She's driving, though. That's the whole point of these drives. Even when I got my license, 'going for a drive' was in Heidi's car or she was driving.