An Idol on the Horizon

06/19
It's a Sunday. I'll go check on the Fox. It has another request, it's written in large uneven letters, probably for a child. "God, please give me some friends."

That's gonna be a tricky one I think. I'll deal with it later, in the meantime I'm gonna go spend some time with Chie.

We trained at the riverbank like always.

"Okay! I think that's enough for today! Yeah, I feel like I haven't been that on-form in a while! Hey uh, there's something I want to tell you. Something I've been thinking about all this time. I still don't have a clue what my good points are. But I thought I could just keep on searching. I just want to protect people, and to do it, I'll stand up and fight. I'm going to fight alongside you until the very end. I mean, we'll always be friends!" She said.

"Of course." I said.

"Yeah! This is from me to you." She said. She gave me a wristband. "Oh and it's new, so it's clean! It makes a matching pair with mine. Hahaha. I think this "power" of mine is what I wanted all along. The power to protect everyone. I understand it now, I'm not supposed to use it to become more self reliant. I'm supposed to use this power to protect people, Yukiko, my friends, my family, this town, and you."

Chie's Strong will that allowed her to accept and overcome her weakness has awakened to her heart's true power. Her Persona has been reborn, Tomoe has transfigured into Suzuka Gongen!

 Her Persona has been reborn, Tomoe has transfigured into Suzuka Gongen!

"My new power. I have you to thank for this. Now matter how far apart we may be in the future, we'll be okay. This feeling won't ever change." She said.

I can sense Chie's strong Resolve. Her and I have a tight bond.

Chariot Social Link: Rank Max

Thou Art I, and I am Thou
Thou hast established a Genuine Bond

These Genuine Bonds, shall be your eyes to see the truth

We Bestow Upon the thee full power of the Chariot Arcana. Thou can now turn into Futsunushi, the Ultimate Persona of the Chariot Arcana

I have forged an unbreakable bond with Chie.

I also received the Chariot Shard of the Arcana Manifesto.

"Alright my body and mind are all worn out! Let's get some meat! And I mean the good stuff!" She said.

Her and I went on a meat eater's tour of Inaba before going our separate ways.

Evening.

I decided to spend some time with Nanako.

"Umm, you know the photo you found before? I gave it back to dad. He looked happy and smiled at me. Big Bro, I love my dad." She said.