Parkour

07/24

I went to go see the Cat guy again. He's covered in scratches.

"Hello there!" He said.

"General Kenobi." I replied.

"What?" He asked.

"Nothing, sorry Nevermind." I said to the uncultured swine.

"Uh okay. Anyways that Red Goldfish you gave me, thanks to that the kittens were all over me! Ooh, those Kittie Witties were so cute! The feeling of their soft fur is great! I almost want to get married more for the cat than Miyoko-san! Oooh, I want a kitty kiss." He said.

I fulfilled the request on the Ema. Probably created a different kind of problem now. Oh well, I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

Well, I guess I'll go see how Hisano is doing.

"You frightened me there. I thought you were my husband. Watching the river here with you like this, it brings back memories." She said.

"Of what?" I asked.

"Of when I was still young, before I became this wrinkly old lady. I met my husband here in this town. I was born and raised here, and he was part of a travelling group of actors. They'd come to town once a year. When I was small, my family took me to see the play, that's when I met my husband, who was a child actor. He had clear, pale skin, and he spoke completely differently from the other children, he was my first love. Every year he would come, and every year I would watch. I gathered all the courage I had and talked to him. By some miracle, he fell in love with me too. We would just talk behind stage, one date, every year. Haha, I thought he was just flirting with me, but I thought that was okay. But do you know what he did? He quit the company and said he would live here, and marry me! He did fieldwork, even though he didn't know how, he would come home and show me his blisters. He was so proud. I was happy back then." She said.

"I'm jealous." I said.

"I'm sure the day will come where you'll be so happy, you could just cry out of happiness. No, there are many people who are in the midst of happiness, they just don't realize it. If you don't know what you should hold dear, then your life is a journey without a destination. Right now, all I want to do is be by his side. But I know I never will. He went to Heaven, and I will surely go to Hell." She said.

"Don't torture yourself." I said.

"You're so kind. Thank you." She said as she smiled sadly.

I feel like I understand her a bit better.

Death Social Link: Rank 3

"I must be going now, it gets cold here, down by the river. I'll see you later, Y/n-chan." She said.

I left Hisano and went home.

Evening.

Third Person.

Yu and Nanako were sitting in the living room, when they heard the front door open.

"Are you sure Dojima is gonna be okay with this?" Cal asked.

"Look so long as we don't damage anything or muck up the walls, it should be fine. All we gotta do is get it into the backyard. He never goes back there." Y/n said.

There was sound of struggle at the front door.

"Stop stop, it's not gonna fit. The box is too wide." Y/n said.

"Well then how do we get it back there?" Cal asked.

"I don't know, the back gate doesn't open from the outside." Y/n said. "Hm, I might have an idea."