Part 67 and i'm running out of chapter titles

06/26

It's Sunday and I have the day off.

I decided to try to do something about the fox's request. I think I found the kid by the riverbank. He's talking about all his classmates have rare stickers, and that he doesn't have one. He thinks that if he had one, they'd become his friends. I gave the kid the one I won the other day. I guess I'll have to wait another time to find out the results for that.

I'll go see Yosuke. He begged me to help with restocking the Grocery Department.

"Welcome one and all! Choice salmon, 59 yen a slice, just as advertised! And while you're at it, how about some cheese? Direct from Italy, and just 298 yen for today only. Restock this shelf too!" He said.

I earned some extra cash from working at Junes. Yosuke and I went to the food court after work.

"Phew, I'm dead tired. They decided on the sale at the last minute, and dad was bugging me to find helpers. I told him I didn't time for that, but he wasn't listening. But hey, I'm glad you were there! Thanks." He said.

"It was fun." I said.

"Really? Felt like nothing but a big pain to me. You're amazing." Yosuke said

Two students came walking up to us.

"What's with the crowd today? It's way busy, if I'd known I woulda skipped out." One of them said.

"Please don't, you got a bonus for today right?" Yosuke asked

"Yeah, a whole 500 yen. I'm trying to save up! Give me a raise."

"Well, I don't think I can help you there." Yosuke said.

"What's the point then?"

They left us alone but were talking nearby, loudly.

"At this rate my graduation trip'll be somewhere in Japan, maybe I should ask my parents to pay for it."

"Why don't you find a guy to pay?"

"Haha, like Saki did?"

That got Yosuke's attention, he started biting his lip.

"Was it during our second year? When Saki eloped, I mean."

"Yeah apparently she got with a college guy who came home, and went off with him. But she came right back, saying she'd save money and leave on her own."

"Huh? You mean she was dumped?"

"Who knows, she started working here to save money didn't she? You know us high school girls can make easy money if we really want to."

The gossip continued.

"It doesn't matter. It's just hot air, I'm not letting it get to me. It's sad to be talked about like that though. We're the only ones who can avenge Saki-Senpai. We're special, we're the only ones. So, there's no need to bother with outsiders." Yosuke said.

"Man you're mature." I said.

"Haha, I saw the kid in me inside the TV. I felt that I needed to change. I think it's good you came along. Because of you, I was able to make it this far." He said.

Our relationship has grown deeper.

Magician Social Link: Rank 6

"*sigh*, what a pain. Oh uh, not you. I wonder what it is. I dunno." He said

He and I spent time talking together, then went home.

Evening.

I decided to spend the evening working at the hospital.