Part 16

Y/N Pov
I back to my room, cried, tears fell swiftly, suddenly my phone rang, it was a call from L, i wiped my tears and pick it up.
"Hi beautiful, how are you?" I heard his soft voice on the phone.
"I'm good L" i replied with a husky voice, i was crying a lot, but i didn't want he know that i was crying, i tried to talk normally.
"Are you crying?" He asked, he noticed that i was crying.
"No, i'm fine, really" i replied to hide the tears.
"Don't lie to me, i know you are not fine" he replied, and suddenly my tears exploded, i couldn't hold it.
"What's wrong? Just tell me" he asked, his soft voice make me calm, but i can't get the words out of my mouth, i'm just sobbing.
"Then i'll come to your home, wait for me." He said, and hung up the call.

1 hours later
Jungkook's Pov
I sit on the bench in the yard, i need some fresh air, i need to clear my mind
I bending my head that feels heavy, i keep thingking about y/n, i really want to run to her room and hug her, but i can't, definitely she will reject me.
While i keep thingking about her, suddenly i saw a car coming into my house. I asked myself who was coming, i kept staring at the car and someone coming out, i didn't expect that he's coming to my house, my heart burning to see that guy.
He walk closer to me, looking at me with a smile.
"Hi, can i meet y/n?" He said.
I was full of anger, how dare he come to my house to meet her, but i try to keep calm.
"For what?" I replied.
"She need me" he said with a smile, he looks so happy to meet her. I clench my fist, my anger rise up after hearing his words.
I keep staring at him with a death gaze without words.
"So can i meet her now?" He asked.
I don't waant him to meet her, i don't want to let him to meet her, i want to punch him right on the face.
While i try to control my anger, suddenly i hear someone call his name.
"L"
I turned around and she her standing on the door.
"Y/n" he said with a bright smile.
Then she ran towards him, and hugging him, he hugs her back.
I just froze, it was so hurt to see the view they're hugging each other. I'm the one who should hug you now, not him.
It was so painfull to see the girl i love on the arms of another guy.
I don't know what to do, i feel devastated.
I give up, i walked past them, i walked into the house with my broken heart.

Y/N Pov
We sat on the bench next to each other, he hold my hands caressing my head, i feel relieved to have someone like him.
"So what's wrong? Why are you crying? Tell me"
He asked.
His smile, his soft voice, his touches, make me feel relax.
I told him everything, and now he knows the reason why i was crying.
"Y/n, i understand your feelings, but as a man, i also understand his feelings, i'm sure he has the reason behind all this, why he always cover it from you" he said, trying to understand the situation without taking anyone's side.
"I don't know, I don't know what he's hiding from me, i feel like a fool in front of him, i keep begging him to tell the truth, but he always refused, he just angry whenever i try to ask him" i replied, my eyes became wet.
"His words hurt me so much, I always cry because of him " i said with a shaky voice, and the tears dropped again on my cheek
"what should i do? I'm so frustrated now, i'm tired for thinking about this, I'm tired of constantly trying to remember everything, no matter how hard I force to remember everything, everything is always in vain " i said, lowered my head.

He lifted my chin up to facing him, he cupped my face, and wiped away my tears
"don't cry, you still have me, I will always by your side" he said and give me a warm hug.
"it's hurting me so much" i cry on his embrace.
"If you hurt because of him, if you suffer because of him, then stay with me, you can stay in my house, i will take care of you, i won't hurt you"
he said while caressing my back.

I think of his words, maybe I should get out of this house and live with him, maybe that way I can get rid of my pain.
"i want too, i want to leave from this house, i can't live with him, i don't want to talk to him, i don't want to see his face, but what about my mom, she would be very worried if she knew I was leaving this house, and I don't want that to happen" i said
"It's all up to you, I just didn't want to see you like this, you know, I don't want to see you suffer like this, it's hurting me" he said, hugging me tighter.