Part 31

Next Day

Y/N Pov
I woke up with a happy feeling, I've never imagined that my life would be this happy. I feel perfect with him, he's everything for me, he's a great husband, he always treats me in a sweet way, but he can also be wild at the same time, especially on bed.

I realize that he is not here beside me, I just wondering that he might have got up first and was eating breakfast at downstairs.
I get up, went to bathroom to clear my body.

When I was finished cleaning my body, I came out of the bathroom already dressed, and i saw him sitting on the bed, while staring at me.
"what now? why are you staring at me like
that?" i asked, he look at me deeply.
He didn't replied, he just stood up, walking closer to me slowly, pinned me on the wall.
"please Jungkook, not again!!" i said, he move his head closer to mine.
"Look, even though I don't like to go out, because I only want to enjoy the beauty of my wife, but I don't want to lock you up at home, since the scenery here is amazing, and it would be a shame if you couldn't enjoy the beauty around, so wanna go out?" he asked, he smile caressing my cheek and i nodded.
"this place is so beautiful, let's just enjoy the beauty of this place" i said, i place my hand on his chest.

I wore a white shirt and hotpants while I was already wearing a bikini inside, it was a bikini that was given from his friends.

We walked on the seashore, while holding hands, i felt the fresh air touching my skin, i can smell the sea water, the sand was so soft and warm.

He took me away from the shore, we walked to a tree and sat under the tree.
He never let go of his hand from me.
"do you want to swim?" he asked and i nodded.

Suddenly he stood up, he took of his shirt.
I just fascinated to see his great body, his muscular chest, his abs make me want to laid my body on him.
"I'll go first, i'll wait for you there" he said pointed his finger to the sea. He kiss my forehead, smile and ran toward the sea.

I saw him start swimming, and slowly he disappeared behind the waves.
After a while, he swam back toward the shore and
stood there.

He running his finger through his wet hair, suddenly my heart was beating so fast to see that.
"omg, what's wrong with me, he just fixed his messy hair but why he did it in a sexy way, he was so hot" i said.

He looked at me, smiled and called me to join with him.
"ok Jungkook, now it's my turn to make you fall for me" i stood up and took off my clothes, I walked closer to him with confidence, I'm proud of my body, and this bikini is very pretty stuck to my body.

He keeps looking at me without blinking, I'm sure he was fascinated by what he sees now.
"what?" i asked as i reached him.
"you look so hot babe" he replied.
"you already make me hard" he whispered on my ears.
"so what are you going to do now?" i whisper on his ear, i move my hand on his bare chest then to his abs, teasing him.
He sighed, take a deep breath.
"Can we swim later? I just want to take you down now" he place his hand on my waist, I move closer to him, landed my breast on his body.
I put my hand around his neck, tip toed and said.
"in your dream Jungkook" i whispered to his ear, he frowned. And I stuck out my tongue, teasing him and run.
"yah? Are you playing with me?" he shouted and chasing me.
He ran very fast, he can caught me easily.

He lifted me, carry me on his shoulder.
"ok Jungkook, i'm sorry, please let me down" i yelled.
"how dare you to play me huh? I wont let you go" he run toward the sea, and drowned me to the sea. He laughed, he enjoyed it so much.
I wipe my wet face, and pouted.
"you really" I splashed the sea water on his face.