Part 32

Next Day
Jungkook was laid on the couch, while I took a drink in the fridge, I brought two bottles of juice and walked over to him, I gave him the juice, but he pulled my wrists, i laying beside him, then he backhugging me, locked me between his legs.

He turn on the tv, and kissed the top of my head.
"do you like a romance movies?" he asked and i nodded.
"then let's we watch this" he added and play the movies.

I turn my body to facing him, he look at me with a soft gaze.
"why?" he asked.
"nothing, i just want to see your face" i said.
"then just see it as much as you want" he smile, i like his dimple that appear every time he smiles.

I keep staring at him, while his eyes focuses to the tv.
"Do I look so handsome? that's why you keep looking at me at that?" he said.
Then i move my hand, touching his eyes, his nose and his lips.
"why?" he took my hand and held it.
"i don't know, i'm just in love with you" I replied, as my hand touched the part I mentioned earlier.
"just take it all, it's yours" he smile and caressing my bottom lips. Then he landed his lips on mine, i closed my eyes, he kissed me passionately.

Suddenly he broke the kiss I open my eyes and look into his face, he frowned.
"what?" i said, i feel so confused.
"babe, we have to go back to Seoul this night" he said.

I sigh, i feel a bit sad, i want to be here longer.
"why? Can't we stay a bit longer here?" i'm being spoiled.
"i want too, but we should go back to Seoul, because two Jimin will be engaged, and we have to attend his engagement" he smile.
"oh really?? With who?" i smile, i'm happy to heard the good news.
"with So Jin, and she's my niece, i can't believe if he fall for her" he smile.
"So Jin must be very happy, she will get a handsome husband soon" i said.
"what?? Handsome?? Who?? Jimin??" he widened his eyes, i nodded.
"he's handsome" i smile.
"How can you praise other guy in front of your husband? Is your husband not handsome?" He pointed to his self.

I chuckled to see his act, he was so cute when he got jealous.
"Listen to me, I am so happy now, because I have a marvelous husband, he's not just handsome, but he's perfect" i gave him a peck on his lips, he smile, i know he like my words.
"i love you" i added, he smile even wider.
"that's all that i want to heard" he caressing my cheek.
"i love you more" he added and hug me.

At night
We are busy, we packed up our things, ready to go back to Seoul.
We are already in Seoul, and tonight is the night of the Jimin's engagement. I choose the clothes that I will wear, I decided to wear a long black dress with an open back.

Jungkook Pov
I was already dressed, and ready to go then I saw her coming out of the dressing room, i stunned to see her appearance, my wife looks so beautiful and hot.

Instantly my hormones increased, my body began to burn with lust.
I walked closer to her and running my finger on her open back.
"you are so seductive" i said and pulls her closer.
"Can we do one round before we go?" i added, but she punched my chest.
"no, Jungkook, we have to go now, or we going to late" she said.
"ok, but promise me, we will do it after the party was end" i said then she nodded.
"shall we go babe" i held out my hand and she take it, then we both go to Jimin's engagement.

We both arrived at Jimin's house, the engagement ceremony was held at Jimin's house, we walked inside, but when i was inside, somehow i felt all the people inside the house was staring at me and Jungkook, and that makes me uncomfortable.

And suddenly Jungkook let go of his hand from mine then placed his hand on my hips, and pulled me closer to him.
"this is your fault" he said, i looking at him with confused, i don't know why he said like that.
"what?? My fault?? What do you mean?" i frowned, stop walking and look into his eyes.
"You see, everyones are looking at you, especially all the guy" he whisper on my ears.