Part 2

I packed my stuff because today auntie Jeon will pick me up, i'll stay in her house for a while.
I walk downstair, carrying my suitcase, I see my mom talking to someone on the phone, she notice me, looking at me and smiling.
"okay, everything was settled, then see you there" she said on the phone and hung off the call.
"Did you finish packing your stuffs?" she asked with a warm smile.
I see two large suitcases beside her, I realized that she will going far, away from me in a long time, my heart broke into pieces, my eyes getting wet, i try to hold my tears, I took a deep breath, I don't want to look weak, If I cry, then my mother definitely will crying too.

I take a step closer to her, look into her face, and I hug her, I can't hold my tears.
"i will miss you mom...so much" I said while crying in her shoulder.
"me too baby, please don't cry, it was so hurts to see you crying, just wait for me for a while, i'll come back as soon as i can" she replied, rubbing my back.

We both start crying, while hugging each other, I don't want to be a part with her, because she's the only one who loves me and cares for me, she's the only one i have, she love me unconditionally, and so do i.

While we still hugging each other, suddenly someone knocked on the door, my mom broke the hug, wiped away my tears with her thumb.
"it must be Jeon mi, i'll open the door" she caressing my hair, and i nodded.
She walk toward the door and open it.
I see auntie Jeon waving her hand to me, i waving back to her.
"are you ready?" she asked and i nodded.
"Minah are you sure to go alone? I can drove you to the airport" she said to my mom.
"thank you, but it's okay, you don't have to drove me to the airport, you just have to take care y/n for me, i beg" my mom said and hugging her.
"i will..don't worry about that, take care of your self, keep in touch okay" she replied and hugging my mom even tight.

My mom broke the hug, turned her body to facing me, she walk closer to me, caressing my hair
"i'm sorry baby, i'm leaving you alone" she hugging me and sobbing on my shoulder, I can hold my tears, the tears running fast.
"take care of yourself baby, just wait for me for a while, i love you" she said between the tears.
"i love you mom,,so much.." i replied with a shaking voice.
"i love you more baby, always and forever" she wiped my tears and kiss my forehead.

Me and auntie Jeon went to her house, while my mom go to the airport heading to Europe.
After a few minutes we both arrive at the house, she parked the car, and i go out the car, carrying my suitcase.
She looking for the door key, and open it.

We both walk inside the house, i put my suitcase in the corner and i take a sit on the couch, i feel like my life so empty without mom by my side.
I took a deep breath, laid my head back suddenly I felt someone holding my hands lifted my head up and see auntie Jeon smile to me while she holding my hands.
"i know you're sad, but you must be strong, she will come back soon" she said, rubbing my hands.
"thank you auntie, you right, i have to be strong" i replied and smile to her.
"good girl" she ruffle my hair and smile brightly.
"come on, i'll  take you to your room" she said and grab my hand, drag me to the upstair.
She open the door, and walk inside the room, i'm just follow her.
"this is you room now" she said and smile to me
I amaze to see the room, the room is quite big, the walls are gray, the bed looks very comfortable with the black sheets.
I look around, to the every side of the room and my eyes focus instantly on a photo, that is displayed on a small table next to the bed.

I see two kids in the photo, a girl and a boy the girl hugged the boy, while the boy kissed her cheek, they both looks so cute.
I keep staring at the photo with a smile
"he's my son, and the girl is you y/n, do you remember?" she said.
I stunned, blinking my eyes repeatedly.
"what?? Me?? The girl is me??" i shouted, widened my eyes.
"yes, it's you...When you are kids, you and Jungkook are very close, you always stick to him, and he always protect you, since he's 2 years older than you, he never make you cry, he always looks sad if he knows you will going back to your home" she replied and take the photo, she's smiling but why her face look so sad.

While she staring at the photo, I don't know why, but i feel like she look sad everytime see start talking about her son.
"auntie, why you look so sad? Do you miss your son?" i said walk closer to her and holding her hands

She close her eyes, take a deep breath.
"i lost my son" she said and take a sit on the edge of the bed.
"what?? What do you mean?" i sat beside her
"He is not Jungkook that I know, he has changed, he's not like my son" she replied.
Her breath began heavily.
"he's a good son, always cheerful and never let his mom sad" she said with a shaky voice.
"but now...." she stoped her words.

I see her eyes getting wet, finally tears drop down on her cheek.
"it's ok, If you can't say it, just stop" i wipe her tears.
"no y/n, I want you to know what happen between me and him" she replied while holding my hands.
"He has changed, so much, I couldn't get to know my own son, after that day, where he saw his father coming home with a woman, he said if he will marry the woman and divorce me, he said it in front of Jungkook" she said with the tears running hard on her cheek.
I can't imagine if I was in Jungkook position, to see my father with another woman, it was so hurts to hear.
Then i realize, me and Jungkook have a bad father.
"Jungkook runs to his room after heard his father words, he locked himself in his room all day, the next day he comes out without saying anything, after that day, he always left the house and coming back late at night and drunk, he always brought a different woman every night" she explain everything.
"he never talk to me, i always try to talk to him but he always reject me and angry with me, i never see his smile after that day, his face always look angry and dark, i miss my son" she crying so hard, hugging the photo.
I feel so hurt to see her crying, i don't know what to do, i just hug her, caressing her back try to comforting her.
"y/n, help me, bring back my son, if one day he coming back here, please help me to bring back my son, i miss my real son" she sobbing on my arms.
"I can feel it, you both have a strong bond, connected to each other, it's proof that he still keeps this photos until now m" she broke the hug,wiped her tears.
"i don't know, can i do it? Since i didn't remember him, i didn't know his face, but i'll try it, i'll try to bring back your lovely son" i replied and smile at her.

I try to remembering my past with Jungkook, but i can't remember anything about him, i closed my eyes, focus to remembering my past.
The only memory that came out it was about my father who tried to rape me, suddenly i open my eyes, shaking my head to forget that scene.
"ok y/n, you can do it, you can bring the real Jungkook to his mom"