chapter four.

B A D

i frowned while i walked quackity to my front door. "i don't want you to go yet." i groaned, holding onto q's arm while the mexican laughed.
"i don't want to go either, but i can't stay here forever." quackity laughed while pulling me into a hug. "i'll come back next month or so."
"okay, i'll be looking forward to it." i nodded with a grin.
"bye, bad." quackity giggled while slowly walking backwards down my driveway.
"bye! have a safe flight!" i waved enthusiastically to my best friend.

quackity then climbed into his taxi and waved to me through the window before the car drove off quickly. i stood there for a moment before walking back into my house.

i went on my phone and turned on twitter. i smiled when i saw a notification from skeppy, lets check what he's been posting about.

@skeppy
cant wait to see you owo

weird. who's skeppy going to see? if he goes to meet dream i swear... i'll be so mad.

i gave into my intrusive thoughts and decided to call him. i couldn't help it! i'm too curious! the boy answered on the third ring, and spoke into the phone in his usual, loud, fun voice.
"hey baldboyhalo." he said, i could practically taste the grin on his face.
"hi skeppy." i said, ignoring the stupid username he always insists on using for me. "what was your recent tweet about?"
"what tweet?"
"don't act oblivious, muffin head. you're meeting someone, who?" i asked, knowing full well i sounded very over protective currently.

"ohhh, that! you'll just have to wait and see." and then he started giggling. "by the way, dress nice!" and with that, he hung up.

i was so confused. 'dress nice'? i always dress nice! is he trying to insult me? what a potato. whatever, i'm just gonna go play some minecraft with antfrost.

i loaded up my computer and shoved on my headset, joining the most minecraft popular discord server voice call. the dream smp chat.

"hii!" i greeted, and then read over all the names who were in the call. antfrost, velvet, puffy, sapnap and eret were all chatting away.
"hey bad!" most of them said, and then fell back into their conversation. i listened closely while logging onto the server.

my mind travelled to skeppy while i ran aimlessly around our minecraft house. i wonder what the tweet meant. he never told me if he's actually meeting up with anyone. i checked discord, but he wasn't online.

"bad! come to my house i have a present." puffy said, pulling my out of my daydream.

me and the others played on minecraft for about two hours before i got bored and left. i decided to go have a shower, since i had no plans today so i may as well just chill after i get that out the way.

i start the shower and then go back to my bedroom to get a towel out of a cabinet, i bring it back to the bathroom and then start undressing. i hop into the shower, and then stay in there for about twenty minutes.

afterwards, i throw my towel over me and make my way to my bedroom.
"hello there." i say gently as i glance at the little puppy sitting on my bed. the infamous 'rat' is lying carelessly while snoring. i smile at her before turning back go getting changed. i throw on some black joggers and a quackity merch hoodie. then some grey socks and i then sit down on my bed besides rat, stroking her back gently.

but my little girl is quickly awoken when there is a hasty knock at the front door.
"rat shush." i say, trying to stop her from barking. she doesn't stop. i assume its the postman and we walk downstairs together and i pick rat up in my arms, and use my spare hand to open the door.

i slowly open the door, the weight of my dog straining me lightly. the outside light shines in, but thats not what's caught my eye.

my mouth drops open.

that's not a postman.
that's my best friend.
that's skeppy.