chapter twenty-four.

B A D

"where are we going, skeppy?" i giggled, covering my mouth with my palm. skeppy grinned to himself, keeping his eyes straight forward as we crossed a road hand-in-hand.

a smile lingered on his lips while we strolled a familiar park, the one i lived next too, the one i opened up to skeppy about my anxiety in. this place was special, it was sentimental meaning. was that why we were here? for a walk in the park? who knew skeppy would be so casual— actually i did.

i didn't expect skeppy to go out and make a big charade of this, but a part of me hoped he would...

"now," he started, and i looked up to him. "close your eyes." he said as we glanced at eachother.
"what? why?" i asked, furrowing my brows at him. he gave me a toothy grin before separating our hands to then lift his hands up to cover my eyes. "skeppy!" i groaned as i felt him moving behind me.

"walk." he stated, and i rolled my eyes behind his hands.
"say please."
"bad, walk." he said again in a stern tone, which just made my cheeks flush. i hummed before i let my feet slowly start walking ahead.

"tell me if i'm going to walk into something." i said, lifting my hands up to grasp onto skeppy's so i was holding onto something— anything
"i will, don't worry." he said, and i could tell he was smiling.

we walked for a few more minutes, it probably wouldn't have taken so long if i picked up the pace a bit...

"alright..." he whispered to himself. i could hear faint whistles from birds and a gentle breeze of wind, i knew i was still in the park i just didn't know where. he slowly removed his hands, taking mine away with them but i kept my eyes slammed shut.

"so..?" he asked, his voice shy as he was probably worried about my reaction. i slowly opened my eyes and took in the scenery.

"we're here." i gasped, instantly recognising the familiar bench. the bench me and skeppy sat at for hours talking about anything and everything. the bench i opened up about why i hurt myself. the bench where he held my hand and told me it was all going to be alright...
our bench.

except it looked different. it now had a grey blanket draped over it and a cooler by one of the bench legs. the cooler was slightly open and i could see multiple redbull cans inside, and a plastic bag filled with sandwiches. this was so cute, it was like our own little picnic.

we sat down together, my eyes filled with admiration. "skeppy— this is so sweet."
"i know right." he grinned pridefully. "i wanted to show you that i care."
"aw— skeppyyyyyy!" i giggled at his adorableness. i can't believe he'd do this for me.

"want a drink?" he asked, picking up a redbull. i nodded as he passed it to me and then picked another one up for himself. we both opened our cans and shared a cheers.

"so," he begun, "i can't believe i kissed you." and then my eyes widened at the memory. the feeling of my cheeks reddening quickly clouded my mind and the taste of his lips on mine made me smile.
"me neither, quite a bold move." i remarked, although i think we both knew i had no problem with it. in fact, the exact opposite.
"very." he grinned, looking deeply into my eyes.

i brought the can up to my lips before taking another swig, swallowing it and then leaning into his space and pressing my lips firmly on his. the feeling was familiar and sweet, i definitely didn't mind. i could feel the smile on his lips lingering as he brought his free hand up to my cheek.

pulling me closer, my lips parted slightly as in invitation for him to involve his tongue in the kiss. he did as he was told, of course, and deepened the kiss instantly. i put the redbull in my lap so it wouldn't fall and placed both my hands on his waist, pulling him as close as possible.

every time me and skeppy kiss its almost as if all the cells in my body light up. its a burning sensation that will be forever engraved in my mind. kissing skeppy is like beautiful poetry dripping from our lips as shuddered breaths exchange. kissing skeppy is like flowers growing roots into my heart, forever captivating me in a dreamland. i feel as though i'm dreaming, and i never want to wake up.