chapter eight.

B A D

the viewers were flowing in instantly, probably because we were on skeppy's channel, and my nerves started to creep up. everyone knew i hated doing face cams, because i hated the way i looked. but we had to do a face cam, or else nobody would've believe us. after all, everyone would probably be looking at skeppy anyways, he's much prettier than myself.

i picked up my can of redbull and took a sip, while skeppy was greeting chat with his usual happy voice.

"guys it finally happened! we met up!" he grinned, and i looked over to him while smiling for a moment. quickly, i turned away. i couldn't let anyone catch me admiring him like that.

"yep, we did!" i smiled, joining in to the conversation now. skeppy started reading chat while i was looking on my desk, trying to find something to fidget with to calm my nerves. currently, i was picking at the skin around my fingernails, but i knew i needed to get out of that habit.

i glanced down into my lap where my hands were laying, i was shaky and my hands were starting to sweat. that wasn't very good.
"you alright?" skeppy whispered besides me, it was so quiet i barely heard it, and i'm almost certain the camera didn't pick it up. i hummed in response as i looked at him for a second before turning back down to my hands.

his gaze must've followed mine, as his hand slowly placed on top of mine. he grabbed the back of my hand and guided it away from the other, placing it on his knee instead. he rested his hand on mine, and then carried on with the stream. i looked up to him, how long did he plan on holding my hand for?

i shoved my other hand into my hoodie pocket and also started reading chat. having the feeling of skeppy so close to me calmed me slightly, and i could now read the words carefully instead of them flying about in my mind.

"chat wants to do a q&a? i'm cool with that." skeppy nodded, "are you?" he asked me.
"sure." i smiled back to him, and i could tell there was a light rosey blush on my cheeks by now. but since skeppy didn't mention it, i didn't either. i saw a few comments by the viewers, but neither of us took any notice.

they then started spamming questions, leading to skeppy and i picking out a few and answering them.

"favourite food?" i asked skeppy after reading it from a fellow viewer.
"that's such a basic question." he couldn't help but comment, and i stifled a laugh in my throat. "but, i guess its spaghetti."
"oh really? i didn't know that." i said truthfully. "mine's probably steak."

"our ages?" skeppy read from the chat. "i'm 23, bad's 27."
"mhm!" i agreed.
"whats one thing we want to do?" he read again, and i didn't even need to think.
"paintball."
skeppy turned to me, "what?"
"you know, with the guns that have the paint in. it seems so fun!" i grinned as i spoke about the topic.
"fair enough..."

"this questions funny." skeppy said, and my eyebrows furrowed. god only knows what he's about to say... "have we kissed yet, asks kaylaisacow202" he grinned.
"WHAT!?" i screamed and tried to pull my hand away from skeppy, but his own just tensed to keep me close. i huffed at his efforts to keep me caged, when in reality i didn't mind at all.
"no, chat. unfortunately we haven't kissed, but i'm sure it'll happen sooner or later." skeppy said before bursting into giggles, and i started laughing while my cheeks went bright pink.

"WHAT? chat don't listen to him, he's being a muffin head." i said in a flustered tone, and skeppy squeezed on my hand while he laughed. i glanced over to him and pouted, "you're such an idiot."
"i know, but you love me for it." he grinned back at me before turning to the chat once again. and then the boy started answering more questions as if nothing happened!

he must've been kidding. surely he was kidding. yeah, okay he was kidding. why would we kiss? why would he kiss me? would he ever want to kiss me? what? no, no of course he wouldn't. what am i even saying?