chapter thirty.

B A D

i was currently sleeping in a bed, alone, which is a feeling i hadn't experienced in a few days. but neither me or skeppy wanted to tell all the boys about him and i, so we agreed to sleeping separately. only now did i realise how much i missed the feeling of sharing a bed...

what exactly were skeppy and i? we were still friends, surely. of course we were, skeppy had been my best friends for years. but things are different now. now i know what its like to kiss him, to touch him. how are we supposed to go on like friends? hell, i don't even want too.

was i supposed to ask skeppy to be my boyfriend now? was that the next thing in order? goodness, that feels like such a big step though. boyfriends.

the sound of knocking on my bedroom door stopped my scandaling mind — thank god.
"come in!" i said, glancing over to the clock on my bedside table. it had just passed nine am.

"hi." it was sapnap, i noticed by the big brown mop of hair than leant around my door. he flashed me a big grin before slowly walking in and sitting on the edge of my bed. "how'd you sleep?" he asked.
terrible.
"good, thanks." i smiled back at him, and he ruffled his hair in an attempt to style it quickly.

"everyone's still asleep, i'm bored!" he groaned, "george always sleeps till like 2pm and dream'll probably wake up in an hour or too. when do you think skeppy will wake up?"
"not till a few hours, trust me." i muffled a laugh, and he joined in thankfully.
"well, get dressed then." he stated, "we're going out."

sapnap and i decided to meet up downstairs after we got changed, so i quickly chucked on an outfit before rushing downstairs.
"come on then." he said while leading me down the driveway. him and i both climbed into his matte black tesla before he started driving away.

"nice car." i complimented, and a smile quickly spread its way onto his face.
"thank you," he nodded, "does skeppy have a nice car? swear he's loaded."
i laughed at his words, "yeah he does, a black bmw. his windows are tinted too." sapnap hummed in response before turning on the radio, then no more words were exchanged.

i glanced out the window, watching all the people we were passing by. only then did i realise i had no idea where we were going. but when i asked him, he just gave me a small grin. oh god, now i'm scared.

we were driving again for about thirty minutes, until eventually the car came to a halt. my eyes turned back to the window again to try identify where we where, but i was clueless. it was a large building and it looked as though it was made out of metal, maybe it was a garage? or maybe a wood shop, gosh i had no idea.

"let's go." he smiled before climbing out the car. i followed him out and we started walking towards the building. when we entered, i heard loud music playing and the first thought that crossed my mind was that this was a bar. why on earth would sapnap take me a bar?

i followed him to a table where we both sat down opposite one another, sapnap took out his wallet and flagged a waiter over to us.
"did you seriously take me to a bar?" my eyebrows furrowed with confusion.
"yep, because we need to talk." he said, and i raised my eyes for him to continue. "you and skeppy, what's going on there?" and with them words, my heart dropped.