chapter twenty-eight.

B A D

me and rat were currently playing the popular game known as 'fetch' in the dream team's large garden. meanwhile, skeppy and dream were playing minecraft in the blonde boy's office and george and sapnap were both sleeping in their seperate rooms. it was currently seven in the afternoon and we had been here for multiple hours by now.

considering the house was practically a mansion, i assumed skeppy and i would be sleeping here since they obviously had spare rooms. i was fine with that, in fact i really wanted too.

"one more throw!" i said after picking up the tennis ball rat had previously dropped at the bottom of my feet. the little girl panted at me, making me smile at her cuteness. i threw the ball down the garden, and watched as my lovely little dog chased after it.

behind me, i heard the garden door open slowly as i turned to glance at the person.
"hey." skeppy said as he swiftly moved besides me.
"hi. i thought you were with dream?"
"i was, but i wanted to see you. are you okay with staying here tonight?" he spoke in his usual calm tone, and i smiled at him before nodding.

i bit my lip. "of course i am."
"great, because this is so fun. and they have a cool house." i knew skeppy would make some sort of comment on how jealous he was of their house, which just made me roll my eyes playfully.
"one day, we'll get a house like this." i said, almost as if it were a promise.
"you should come visit my house soon. its not far from this house, you know."
i smirked at that, knowing he was trying to impress me with his money. "oh? i didn't know geppy was rich." although i kinda did. after all, this guy paid me 10 grand to go bald...

"oh shut up, we both know i'm not rich, i just have a very important need for a grand house."
"well, yes i'd love to come see your house soon." i nodded, knowing i'd be looking forward to seeing where skeppy spent most of his days.
"great!" he smiled, and then all our attention turned to rat as she dropped the ball below me again. i rolled my eyes, picking up the ball and throwing it once again. "that was the last time, lucy!" but i knew it wasn't the last time.

"so, how's your day been?" skeppy asked me, and i turned to face him.
"it's been great!" i grinned, "i love meeting people."
"i'm still your favourite though, right?" he said, clearly needing some clarification.
"of course, geppy." and our eyes locked for a moment. the eye contact was broken when skeppy dropped his gaze to my lips, and it didn't go unnoticed.

he clearly knew he had been caught, "i really want to kiss you." a whisper escapes his lips and a smile creeps its way onto mine at his words.
"then kiss me." i responded without thinking. but before i could slap myself for being so overly confident, skeppy's mouth was already being firmly placed on mine.

the feeling was so warm, and my hand automatically made its way up to his cheek. i cradled his face while pulling him closer so our chests were being pressed together. but this wasn't enough, i wanted more.

i parted my lips slightly as an invitation for skeppy to do as he pleases. the boy instantly forced his tongue into the kiss, gliding it swiftly against my lips and teeth. my heart fluttered at the action and my breath hitched in my throat. he tasted of sweets and sugar, it was addicting. he was addictive.

it was a moment like no other, and although we had kissed before this was different. this wasn't slow, nor was it cautious. it was fiery; it was passionate and it left me begging for more.