chapter eleven.

S K E P P Y

i slowly retrieved my hand from bads side, begging i wouldn't wake him up. carefully, i dragged my body up and out of the bed; but before i could make my way to the door, i heard a quiet voice from where i was just laying. shit.

"skeppy?" his tone was tired and it proved he was probably still half-asleep.
"go back to sleep, bad." i whispered back, matching his tone.
"where are you going?" he asked me while yawning.
"back to my room." i blushed.
"why? just stay here." bad whispered again, and i watched him as he slowly sat up, wiping his eyes with the back of his hands. now, he was leaning his back against the headboard of the bed and he opened his arms wide; while je waited for me to rejoin him. great, now what am i supposed to do?

my eyes glanced to the clock, it only just passed 5am. bad probably had no idea what he was doing right now. but neither did i as i crept back onto the bed, my heart skipped a beat while resting my back against his chest. he wrapped his arms around my stomach and leaned into me.

he didn't say anything, which started to worry me, was he creeped out? did i make a mistake? i should've just gone back to my room. i fucked—

the sound of soft snores made my brain pause. his steady breathing echoed around the room as i listened closely. i left his hot breath on the back of my neck. oh fuck, that felt strangely comforting. i leaned closer into bad's front, his body warmth transferring onto me.

this was nice. i wish i could stay here, with him, forever.

the cold winters air blossomed through the window as it woke me up. i sat up, bad's grip on my stomach had weakened making it easy for me to swiftly slip out of bed. i watched the boy who was laying down calmly. he was still sleeping with his head awkwardly placed on the headboard. i sighed to myself before making my way back to my room.

closing my door behind me, i let out a sigh of relief. why did i do that? why did i have to give in to my desires and go see him? i knew his was a bad idea.

hopefully, he forgets it ever happened...
hopefully, i forget these stupid feelings i've been experiencing lately...

hopefully...