chapter twenty-nine.

S K E P P Y

"spill." dream said as soon as i entered his room. i choked a laugh, instantly knowing exactly what he was talking about.
"the date was great." i said with a grin.
"great? is that all i get?" he huffed, crossing his arms like a toddler begging for candy. "i need more than that. give me details!"

i knew dream was itching to know all about my first date with bad, but it was just so funny to mess with him. "i took him to a very sentimental place, and we had a lovely picnic. it was nice, i liked it and i know he did too."
"how do you know he liked it?" dream asked.
"i'd say the countless amount of snogs he gave me pretty much confirmed it." a shrug left my shoulders, when in reality i was boasting inside at the memory. god, i loved kissing bad.

"WOAHHHH!" he screeched, and i'm certain if his room wasn't soundproof, the whole neighbourhood would've heard him. "NO FUCKING WAY!"
"yes way. god dream it was wonderful. so passionate and lustful, i've never experienced any feeling quite like it." the memory circled in my brain and the feeling of bad's lips on mine was just bliss. i missed it.
"wow, i didn't take bad as the type." he said with the click of his tongue.

"so whats the next step with you two?"
"fuck knows." i shrugged, because i really hadn't thought about it. truthfully, i was just enjoying every second as it came because i knew the second i start thinking about the future i'd start overthinking and that won't get me anywhere.

"fair enough, theres no rush. but damn— your date sounds magical i'm glad you enjoyed it." he nodded to me, and i couldn't resist pulling him into a bear hug.
"it was perfect, so passionate." i recalled, and my cheeks started warming up once again. goodness i felt as though i was always blushing nowadays. "speaking of passionate, i need to go."
"please keep the sex to a minimum in my house!" dream shouted from behind me as i closed the bedroom door behind me. i was now on the hunt to find bad.

i knew he'd be somewhere with rat trying to keep her happy, so i went the place i assumed he'd be. and of course, i was right. sliding the garden door open, my eyes fixated on the back of bad's head as i watched him through a tennis ball for rat to chase down the garden.

he turned around afterwards and i assumed he heard the door opening. "hey." i said as our eyes locked.
"hi. i thought you were with dream?" he asked, taking a step towards me.
"i was, but i wanted to see you. are you okay with us staying here tonight?" and i already knew he'd say yes.

he nodded before responding, "of course i am."
"great, because this is so fun. and they have a cool house." bad laughed at my comment, which just made me smile at the sound of his laughter.
"one day, we'll get a house like this." he said, and it was such a wonderful thing to say. i can't wait to see what the future holds for me and bad.