chapter twelve.

B A D

it was cold this morning, definitely colder than last night. last night. the memories of the night before; then came rushing back to me. skeppy had come into my room last night. skeppy had slept in my bed last night. i had cuddled with him, too.

crap.

this is gonna be so awkward! i groaned to myself as i made my way to the bathroom quietly. it was around 12 now, so i was almost certain skeppy was awake. he must either be in his room, or downstairs. i should go talk to him after i've washed my face and teeth, just to make sure we're good.

i splashed some cold water on my face to try wake me up. and then i put some toothpaste on the brush and started cleaning my teeth.

i closed the bathroom door behind me after i was done. i strolled down the hallway to skeppy's room and knocked on the door, and i could feel the anxiety rising up my throat. but when i received no response, it went away again. this meant skeppy must've gone downstairs. i then made my way downstairs.

since my house had a pretty big open floor plan, i saw skeppy instantly. his hair was slightly messier than usual, he was wearing dark green cargos with a camo hoodie. it was also matching with his dark green converse. he truly was so pretty.

well, i took a leap of faith and walked into the living room where he was sat. it was now or never.
"listen skeppy, about last night—" i started, but he quickly shushed me and pointed to his phone which he had up to his ear. well muffin, i didn't see that.

he brung a finger up to his lips to make me be quiet, and i nodded in response.
"dream, i gotta go. i'll call you back in a bit." skeppy said into his phone and then shoved it into his pocket wearily. "sorry." he apologised, although i'm not quite sure what for.

"so about last night." i started again, but to no surprise he interrupted me once again.
"can we just forget about it?" he asked as he stood up from the couch and walked towards me. my eyebrow twitched. why did he want to just forget about it?

"you want to forget about it?" i asked, needed to know why.
"it was a mistake. i'm sorry i shouldn't have gone to your room. lets just forget about it, its easier that way." he muttered, i could feel a pain in my chest. 'easier that way'? what did he mean? easier for who?

"okay, whatever." i responded, but it did bother me slightly. maybe it meant more to me than it did to him. but nonetheless, he gave me a small smile which of course made everything forgiven. skeppy then walked away into the kitchen, probably to resume his phone call with dream. i frowned. since when were them two such close friends? whatever, its not like i care anyways... totally not.

i'm just glad me and skeppy were fine again. i'd hate for our little cuddling session to make things awkward between us. after all, i'm sure it won't happen again.