chapter seven.

S K E P P Y

my eyes fluttered open and i was met with an unfamiliar room. and that's when it all came back to me. i actually pulled it off. i actually drove all the way go badboyhalo's house and met up with him in real life. it only took nearly ten years. im so proud of myself.

i sat up in the bed and stretched my arms out widely. a yawn involuntarily escaped my mouth, and then i felt slightly more awake.

then i stood up, making my way to the upstairs bathroom. as quietly as possible, i opened the door and closed it behind me. there was a plastic clock hanging on the wall, it read 09:22. i sighed, this was way too early for me.

usually, i wake up around 1pm, and i think bad woke up around that time too. maybe i woke up so early because of the excitement.

me and bad had planned a meet up stream today, and i've always loved streaking with him. doing it in real life would just make it even better. i made my way back to my room and laid down in bed. i turned my phone on and went on twitter.

for the fun of it, i made a mischievous tweet to stir some drama.

@skeppy
fun stream today w/ a special guest ;))

after posting it, i decided to call dream to let him know it all went well. the thought crossed my mind that he may not be awake yet, but that was quickly shook out of the world of possibilities when he picked up the call.

"SKEPPY!" he beamed with excitment, and i instantly matched his energy.
"DREAM!" i giggled back to him. "i did it! i met up with bad!"
"so it all went good then?" dream was grinning, i could hear it in his voice.
"it went so well! and yeah, he let me sleep round. i'm in the spare room."
"aww, you didn't share a bed?" dream said in a fake-sad tone.

i rolled my eyes, "haha, funny."
"aren't i?" smugly, he responded with a chuckle. "so what are your plans for today?"
"we're doing a stream, but i don't know when." i responded, and then looked at the time again. it had just gone half-past-nine.

"ooo, i'll make sure to watch it."
"good." i nodded while rubbing my eyes to try wake me up. "anyways that's all, i just wanted to tell you it all went well."
"yeah, i'm glad. well, have fun! call me tonight."
"yep, i will." i said before hanging up.

i smiled to myself, i was so happy right now. until bad woke up, i decided i'd just scroll through twitter. hopefully i wouldn't have to wait too long, i wanted to spend time with him already! i was so tired of waiting.

eventually, maybe around about an hour later, i heard a quiet knock at my door. almost as if he was checking i was awake.
"skeppy, you awake yet?" he said, and i was right.
"yeah, hi come in." i mumbled, turning my phone off and placing it on the bed stand.

bad then came strolling into my room. he was wearing baggy jeans and a basic hoodie, his hair was slightly messy and he didn't have his glasses on. i couldn't help but comment on it,
"can you even see me? where are your glasses?"
"yes skeppy,i can see you. you're just a bit blurry." he said in a 'duh' tone, and i chuckled as i watched him sit down at the edge of my bed.

"are you ready to get out of bed?" bad said as his eyes trailed all over my face, and then my bare chest which was only half covered by the duvet. i blushed to myself, i should've put a bloody shirt on. but i remember taking it off in the middle of the night due to it being too warm.

he flickered his eyes from mine, and then to my chest again before looking back up at my face. bad then cleared his throat with a cough before speaking again, "i can come back if you—"
"no no! its fine. sorry— i got warm in the night." i said, dragging the duvet awkwardly up to my neck, which was hard due to bad sitting on it. so it also resulted on me pulling him closer towards me. he chuckled at that.

"okay, its fine." he nodded with a smile. "so, we're doing a stream today yeah?"
"yeah!" i beamed, i was so excited. "i can't wait."
"me neither, get dressed and meet me downstairs." he said before standing up and walking to the door. he took a final look at me before leaving, and i could feel the blush still lingering on my cheeks. that was so embarrassing.

i shrugged it off and stood up, then picking my bag up from the floor and chucking it on the bed. unzipping it, i dragged out a pair of black cargos and then a black and white dream smiley hoodie. was i really going to promote dream merch on my first ever IRL stream with bad? i guess so. i got changed and then searched my bag for socks, put them on, then made my way back to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

after i got myself ready, which included; brushing my hair, slipping on some gucci sliders, then applying some skincare quickly to my face. i made my way downstairs to meet up with bad.

"hi!" i greeted as i entered the living room, where he was sitting. he said hello to me and then led me to his office, which consisted of his gaming set up where we'd be doing the stream.

"alright, i'll set it up. can you go get us drinks? i think i have some cans of redbull in the fridge." bad said to me, and i nodded before exiting the room and exploring to the kitchen.

when we were all ready, bad hit the 'go live!' button and we let the games begun.