chapter six

B A D

i returned to the living room with popcorn, cans of coke and a large chocolate bar to share. skeppy was sitting on the couch with his legs crossed in front of him. he had sprawled a blanket of mine all over his body in an attempt to keep himself warm. i smiled at the sight, he looked adorable.

i sat on the couch besides him, our elbows lightly pressing against eachothers whilst i was getting myself comfy. "you look like a baby." i commented, based on the way he was sigting.
"shut up and start the movie." he huffed with a cheeky eyeroll. i chuckled to myself as i picked up the remote and pressed play.

by the end of the movie, which was about two hours later; all the popcorn had been eaten, the coke cans had been drunk,crushed and thrown into the trash can, and little chocolate pieces were probably all over my couch.

skeppy had of course, fallen asleep midway through the movie. his head was resting on my shoulder lightly, and i could hear soft snores escaping from his lips every so often.

i lifted skeppy's head up with one of my hands against his cheek, "skeppy, wake up." i whispered, our faces strangely close together. i watched carefully as his eyes slowly fluttered open. he looked confused at first, almost as if he forgot where he was. it made me grin.

"that was a good movie." he sarcastically spoke, since it obviously wasn't due to him being fast asleep throughout it.
"oh whatever, muffin head." i laughed as i removed my hand from his face. "lets get you to bed, you look exhausted."

"wow, so i call you pretty, and you call me exhausted? harsh." skeppy said in a jokey-offended tone.
"oh hush, you're always pretty. but right now you look pretty and exhausted." i grinned while taking his hand and pulling him up off the couch. he made a discomforting noise before i started leading him upstairs, hand in hand.

i trickily opened the door to the spare bedroom and made him sit on the bed as i closed the curtains.
"you can sleep here." i said while making my way to the door. "are you gonna be alright?"
"yeah. i just need sleep. i'll be all better in the morning." he responded, his voice groggy from the tiredness he was currently feeling.
"alright. see you tomorrow then." i smiled at him before exiting the room, closing the door behind me.

i made my way to my own room, i just wanted to lie down. i got into bed after swapping my clothes for pyjamas and brushing my teeth. then, i wrapped my cold body in multiple blankets.

my mind wouldn't let me rest. i keep thinking about how i seriously met skeppy today. my best friend who had been my favourite person in the world for years surprised me by actually coning to my house. i was boasting with joy and pure excitement for tomorrow.

i couldn't wait to spend a whole day with him! i felt like a little kid on christmas, or a dog with a bone. i was so happy. happier than i've ever been.