chapter thirty-three.

S K E P P Y

perfect. this boy is perfect, i'm convinced. the feeling of kissing him, holding him, touching him is just perfect. i've never felt so whole in my life, i've never felt so complete. i feel
happy.

"skeppy..." he mumbled into my mouth as i bit down onto his bottom lip. "s— ahh."
i flushed bright red at the noises erupting from his throat, pulling my lips away from his slowly. "anyone could walk in on us..." he whispered while opening his eyes and intensely looking at me
"i know." i said back to him, matching his quiet tone.
"so maybe—" and i knew what he was going to say, that we should stop before someone confronts us, but i can't. i need him, i need to touch him and taste him. i can't stop.

my lips scrambled up his neck and onto his mouth, my tongue separating his lips hurriedly. the familiar taste of his saliva clouding my brain until it was the only thing i could think about. god bad was delicious.

kissing bad was like beautiful poetry dripping from our lips. kissing bad was like the forming of a rainbow and the gold at the end. kissing bad was like a dream, and i never wanted to wake up.

my hands guided their way up from bad's waist to his neck, tugging his body closer and closer until their chests were pressing together. my tongue glided across the roof of his mouth and then retreated back to save the taste. bad hummed in disagreement, not wanting to ever be without skeppy.

"fuck, i love you." i mumbled, my voice muffled and shakey but bad could easily identify the words. he had heard me say that before, but only now did he feel as though he could truly say it back.
"i love you, too." he whispered, and i instantly pulled away from the kiss. i wanted to see him in this moment.

"you do?" i whispered, my eyes wide but not as wide as my mouth. "god thats— fuck."
bad laughed at my stuttering mess of a sentence. "you are so adorable." he grinned back at me, bringing a hand up to my face and caressing my cheek slowly. i smiled and leaned into the touch. i had never felt so in love.