chapter twenty-seven.

S K E P P Y

bad and i had plans to drive up to the infamous dream team house today. truth be told, i was looking forward to some alone time but i suppose i could share him for a few hours. after all, i had been hogging him for the past week or two.

currently, i was slouched down on the couch waiting for bad to hurry up getting dressed. rat and i were cozying up as i was scrolling aimlessly through twitter. i like to think of myself as rats second dad, also since i'm going to be moving in i would practically be one of the family surely. rat seemed to like me though, which brought a genuine smile to my face.

"i'm here! sorry, that took ages. i called george just to make sure we could definitely come and he's fine with it." bad said after making his way into the kitchen.
"its alright." i smiled to him, "are we taking rat on our journey?"
"of course! i can't wait for her to meet patches." he responds instantly, almost as if he's offended at the question. maybe i should've just assumed rat would join us. oops?

we all get loaded into the car with me driving and bad in the passenger seat with rat sitting comfortably in his lap. i turned the radio on and hummed along to the familiar song as i drove along the streets. meanwhile bad was scrolling silently through twitter, and i didn't bother him as i could see he was enjoying himself.

it wasn't a long car drive, only about an hour before we pulled up to the infamous dream team house. i parked the car on their driveway and then we all got out the car. bad got a firm grip on rat's lead and we then started walking side by side to the front door. the trio were already expecting us, and i was actually really excited to be meeting them for the first time.

especially dream, i couldn't believe i was finally meeting him. he has been my best friend for years, and this is a moment i know i'll treasure for the rest of my life. dream is definitely a 'ride or die' friend to me. i know that if i ever had issues with a person, dream would never fuck with them again. he's the most loyal friend i've ever came across — except for bad, but i'm not sure i can label him as my friend anymore. not after knowing what his lips taste like...

i knocked on the door, and momentarily squeezed bad's hand before dropping it again. i knew he was definitely feeling nervous now, i know how anxious he can get in overwhelming situations. but when the door swung open, any thoughts in my head immediately evaporated at the sight of dream in the flesh. i instantly pushed myself forward and clinging the tall blonde into a hug.

"DREAM!" i shouted, gripping his sides in an attempt to show him i never wanted to let go. i heard george walk around me to greet bad as i didn't move. "i can't believe we're together." i whispered into the crook of his neck.
"i know, this is surreal." he mumbled in response to me, patting my back comfortingly. the feeling of meeting up with one of your closest friends for the first time is euphoric, and i'm lucky enough to have encountered it twice.

eventually, me and dream separated and i stared at him for a moment longer. i couldn't truly comprehend the fact he was standing before me.
"skeppy, breathe." bad said from behind me, squeezing my arm gently. i turned to look at him, nodding with a small smile.

"sorry." i said, "this is just insane."
"i know, trust me." dream grinned back at me, his eyes darting between bad and i.
"well, come in!" george said from besides dream. i had yet to meet sapnap, which i was of course beaming for. we both followed the two boys inside and they led us to their large living room. i had seen some of their house from george's vlog when he met dream for the first time, but seeing the building in real life was so much cooler. i knew they were all rich, but damn this house is crazy.

we all got comfortable on the couch, with rat currently playing with patches.
"i'm gonna go make coffee. who wants some?" dream said, standing up. i shook my head, and bad also politely declined.
"i will, thanks love." george spoke softly, and dream smiled down at him before disappearing into another room.

"love?" i commented, and georges' cheeks flushed.
"yeah— me and dream are together." he said, and i instantly gasped in shock.
"wow! that's amazing!" bad said from besides me.
"yeah thats... wow i didn't expect that." i muttered. why didn't dream tell me? "congratulations."
"thanks guys!" and then another voice joined us, finally!

"sup bitches!" sapnap said as he strolled into the grand living room. immediately, i sprung up from the couch to grin at him and get a proper look at him.
"SAPNAP!" i grinned, and the boy's gaze widened at me. he instantly made his way over to me and pulled me into a hug. then without warning i felt another pair of arms around us both. a pair of arms i recognised to be bads.

"i got the— oh? group hug?" dream laughed, and i heard him placing mugs down on the coffee table before launching himself over to us and joining our hug.
"fine, i guess i'll join!" george rolled his eyes but got up from the couch nonetheless. he wrapped his arms around all of us, and i don't think i have ever felt so happy.