chapter thirty-seven.

S K E P P Y

"you're a prick." i take pride in being a very straightforward person. so when bad requested i befriend sapnap, i knew i wasn't going to beat around the bush.
"listen skeppy—"
"no you listen, bitch." i stated, and sapnap quickly shut up. i grinned, that's what i thought.

"taking bad out drinking and then forcing him to tell you about mine and his relationship was fucked up. you crossed a line, you forced not only one but two of your friends to come out of the closet and for that you're an absolute prick. if you speculated that something was going on with me and him, why couldn't you just wait until one of us told you? why did you have to let your curiosity take over and force it out of us instead? you're fucked sapnap, absolutely fucked up." i took a deep breath.

"skeppy i—" he butted in, but i wasn't having it.
"i'm not done." the words came out sharp and eager, once again he shut up. "you upset bad, and you upset me. this whole process of figuring out who you are is so confusing alone, i don't need people getting in my business and looking for answers i don't have. this is difficult, so let me do it in my own time. and for bad, its the exact same. who he wants, and doesn't want to come out to HIS choice. why couldn't you have just understood that!" i shouted, and then took another deep breath. when i didn't speak for a few seconds, sapnap decided to take his chances again.
"can i speak yet?" he mumbled, and i had to try very hard to suppress a laugh at his vulnerability.
"yes." i stated simply.

"listen skeppy, i'm an idiot, okay?"
"agreed."
"right— the point is i know i fucked up. i know now that what i did was stupid, i just wanted to be kept in the loop, you know? i didn't want to be left behind and for you and bad to keep secrets from me. i now know that whatevers going on between you and bad is your business and i shouldn't have put myself in the middle of it. i'm sorry. truly skeppy i'm so sorry." and by the end of it, i heard sapnap's voice break slightly.

i let out a sigh, knowing i had made this guy grovel for long enough now. after all, i knew bad wanted all this to be moved on from, so for him i will do just that. "its alright, i forgive you. just please, keep your nose out of our business okay?" i said, pinching my nose in annoyance.
"i will, i promise." he stated, and i was happy with that. truth be told. this was also weighing me down a lot too, so i was glad it was now over.

we spoke for a few more minutes before i left the call to go tell bad the good news. i knew this'd put a smile on his face, since he had been asking me to do it for the past few days...

i found him sitting at his desk with his eyes glued to his computer screen.
"hi." i knocked on the open door, peering over the edge and looking at him longingly. he instantly turned to glance at me, and instantly smiled which of course made me smile too.
"hey skeppy!" he cheerily spoke, and i sat down behind him at the bottom of his bed.
"i have news." i said as i watched him break someones bed in the infamous game of bedwars.

"oh? do you want me to leave the game?" he said while turning to look at me momentarily before turning back to the minecraft competition.
"no no, it's not that deep." i said, "but uh— well i spoke to sapnap and it's all fixed now."

and as soon as the words left my mouth, he sprung up from his chair — completely forgetting about his block game — and pulled me up from the bed. his hands made their way up to my face and cradled it gently before quickly pulling me in for a kiss. this wasn't that unfamiliar anymore, it was starting to become a regular occurrence for bad and i to kiss. and that was a regular occurrence i had no issue with...

"thank you, thank you. thank you!" he beamed while pressing our foreheads together with a grin on his face.
"of course, anything for you. you should know this by now." i smiled back at him, kissing the tip of his nose before returning back to having our heads being squished together cozily.

"simp." he whispered, a playful smirk lingering on his pretty lips. i rolled my eyes, "damn right." i stated with no shame because i knew there was no point denying it. i was indeed, an absolute simp for this boy.