s1 e6 - Swordsman Accompanying a Demon

Me and Tanjiro dress in our new uniforms and our haoris. Outside Urokodaki greets us with a new box.

"Great you two are dressed. The clothes suit you well Y/N."

"Thank you!" I say with a smile and Tanjiro turns his face.

"Here I built this new box for you to carry Nezuko during the daytime Tanjiro." He says and shows the box. We thank him for everything and he hugs me. Me and Tanjiro intertwined hands and with Nezuko on his back, we follow to the destination of our first mission.

---

As we reached the town we noticed a man standing alone on the street. People comment on him and we learn that he was with the latest victim. Seeing that he is a critical witness me and Tanjiro approach him to ask him about the vanishing of girls in the town.

The man leads us to the place the girl disappeared.

"Here, she disappeared on this street. But no one believes me!"

"I do." I say smiling at him and his eyes shine more brightly. Tanjiro grabs my arms and pushes me forward with him.

"I still smell the demon here." He says beginning his inspection.

We continue our search into the night. The townsfolk and the man seem distrustful towards us and see us as weird but it doesn't matter, the three of us will help stop this demon.

Suddenly I sense the strong presence of the demon and start running, Tanjiro also senses it and stabs the ground where it is stronger. A dark mud flows through the hole and I get the girl in the demon's grasp.

"Here sir, please grab this young lady." I say giving the girl to the man. After she was safe I stab the ground where the presence of the demon was more permanent but to my surprise, three demons pop out.

"There's three of them?!?" I ask surprised turning to Tanjiro.

"I think we are fighting three clones of the same demon." he answers.

"You, the girl." the demon says pointing at me. "I'll leave this town if you give me that girl."

"That's never going to happen!" Tanjiro screams out jumping in front of me. He starts fighting the clones but becomes overwhelmed. I try to help him and at the moment one of the demons is going to grab me Nezuko jumps out of her box and kicks the demon.

"Huh, why is a demon travelling with demon slayers?" one of the demons asks as Nezuko stands in front of me and runs preparing herself to give another kick.